Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (14 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I'll definitely be cheering on France in the final, but there's a very tiny part of me that wants to see the breakdown of Messi's fans when Ronaldo wins an international trophy. That'll enrich the rivalry and it'll be really fun to follow.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'll definitely be cheering on France in the final, but there's a very tiny part of me that wants to see the breakdown of Messi's fans when Ronaldo wins an international trophy. That'll enrich the rivalry and it'll be really fun to follow.
Stop being so obsessed with Messi

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
France got a piss easy group(what a coincidence), got the most pathetic third placed team, then got iceland(should be england as they suck so hard). Got their first difficult opponent who despite beeing ravaged by the destructive game vs italy completely overplayed them untill they gifted a penalty

Then they meet the winner of "piss easy teams knockout section".

Germany, Italy, Spain and Kroatia were better then France. 3 Of those eliminated each other and the 4th one absolutely fucked up themselves against Portugal by losing the negative approach contest.
For a guy who boasts with his rational and cohesive thought this is one big bucket of baseless opinion

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yes.

That and Pogba absolutely failing to perform and realising he needs juve
It's gonna go down like this. Pogs opens score with a screamer at the 15th minute, Root Natty Dread Sanches equalizes at the 34th. Pogs makes perfect cross to Giroud, Giroud ficks up, post. Halftime.

Pogs saves France by tackling Nani before he shoots at an exposed Lloris, Ronaldo gets rebound and scores. 54th minute. Payet and Pogs exchange passes, Pogs releases Payet with a silky through ball, one trick pony Payet fucks it up with a shot a la Jewbinco (the one where he doesn't hit the ball and falls). Portugal counterattacks, Lloris makes a big save. 60th. Giroud hits post again, France bombard Portugal, but nothing goes in. Frustration keeps mounting. 76th minute.

Pogba makes a silky cross to Griezman who buries it with a volley. 2-2. 87th minute.

Ronaldo runs with the ball from the left wing, gets fouled by Matuidi, FL. Ronaldo buries it. 3-2 at the 89th minute.

3-2 FT.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You can only beat whats put infront of you. They had an easy route due to the 24 team format and thee fact that they topped their group.
This. France did everything perfectly. Maybe they met easy opponenents, but they beat them. And when they met Germany, they beat them too.

No one can take anything away from them imo.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
France got a very lucky path to the semi finals.

They were completely domminated by germany who somehow didnt score, and got gifted a penalty when they actually made it across the field.

I was expecting so much from this france, and they have let me down quite a bit. I dont want them to win now, i want them to taste defeat and become determined to do better. Because this team has all the future

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
France got a very lucky path to the semi finals.

They were completely domminated by germany who somehow didnt score, and got gifted a penalty when they actually made it across the field.

I was expecting so much from this france, and they have let me down quite a bit. I dont want them to win now, i want them to taste defeat and become determined to do better. Because this team has all the future
Lucky is what Italy used to be called through the qualifications, group stages etc. Yet they ended up winning and reaching semis. This France squad is great, it has tons and tons of potential and imo it's just gonna get better, especially when their defense gets mature enough. Even if they don't win against Portugal I think they will be a huge threat for the next WC and next Euros.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lucky is what Italy used to be called through the qualifications, group stages etc. Yet they ended up winning and reaching semis. This France squad is great, it has tons and tons of potential and imo it's just gonna get better, especially when their defense gets mature enough. Even if they don't win against Portugal I think they will be a huge threat for the next WC and next Euros.
Their play as a team is shit

Like belgium, so i get why seven likes em

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Their play as a team is shit

Like belgium, so i get why seven likes em
Belgium is like Serbia. Good players on the paper yet shit on the field.

I can't agree with that. They function much better as a team. It's not like Germany destroyed them. Had it been Juve people would praise their play and call it a punishment -- which it was. They have a good midfield and with Pogba and Griez, they are scary as fuck. France doesn't look as impressive as they should considering the names. And that's what scares me. IF they get the potential from players they will be capable to crush every opponent on the next WC.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Belgium is like Serbia. Good players on the paper yet shit on the field.

I can't agree with that. They function much better as a team. It's not like Germany destroyed them. Had it been Juve people would praise their play and call it a punishment -- which it was. They have a good midfield and with Pogba and Griez, they are scary as fuck. France doesn't look as impressive as they should considering the names. And that's what scares me. IF they get the potential from players they will be capable to crush every opponent on the next WC.
Exactly, but i am allready expecting this now. And thats why i'm disappointed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)