Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (19 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Exactly, but i am allready expecting this now. And thats why i'm disappointed
They have played a careful tournament, yes, but the pressure on them has been immense. Also keep in mind that their defense is nothing special. Pogba can do whatever he wants at Juve, but with Koscielny and Sagna behind you that's not the case. Finally they also lack a defensive midfielder who has quality on the ball imo.

To be perfectly honest France have done what I expected them to. Nothing more nothing less.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Messi was playmaker of the year tho, Suarez had a late peak which boosted his numbers

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed about Griezman tho. If france win it, he could deserve the ballon d'or

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
If Griezmann isn't nominated at least top 3 for the Ballon D'or, they should dissolve the award. BO should go to the clutchiest player of the year (Griezmann), not to the winner of the stat padding contest with mostly meaningless goals.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
If Griezmann isn't nominated at least top 3 for the Ballon D'or, they should dissolve the award. BO should go to the clutchiest player of the year (Griezmann), not to the winner of the stat padding contest with mostly meaningless goals.
Oh we're way past that stage. Look at the lack of Juve players when we reached the Champions League final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)