Euro 2012 LIVE (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Portugal took a gamble in this match and pretty much played their attack entirely through Ronaldo, which is a lot rarer than anyone ever thinks. And it worked. I give Ronaldo all sorts of hell on the NT, but today he delivered in the clutch.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They parked the bus well and did a lot to closely mark players and disrupt play and passing. They just had no teeth in the final third of the pitch.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
They parked the bus well and did a lot to closely mark players and disrupt play and passing. They just had no teeth in the final third of the pitch.
Honestly, Portugal was unlucky the match didn't end 4-0. So many chances were off by a hair or the Czechs grazed them just enough to throw off their trajectory.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm just glad it wasn't Greece. The Czechs were organized, they marked closely, and did well to disrupt any sort of constructive passing. But they're no Greeks. The Greeks know how to park the bus better than anybody.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Coentrao is such an amazing fullback everytime I see him play for the NT.

Lahm and him are the best fullbacks at EURO 2012 imo.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Who else think that Portugal can beat Spain, if the latter go through?
I do.

Portugal can beat Spain. They did it in '04, and I still say today's Spain is a wounded beast ready for someone to pick off the weak in the herd.

France, not so good. Portugal beating France is like the Netherlands beating Portugal: not likely in our lifetimes given football rochambeau rules.

Jul 1, 2010
I do.

Portugal can beat Spain. They did it in '04, and I still say today's Spain is a wounded beast ready for someone to pick off the weak in the herd.

France, not so good. Portugal beating France is like the Netherlands beating Portugal: not likely in our lifetimes given football rochambeau rules.
Or Germany beating Italy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)