Euro 2012 LIVE (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Has anyone thought to tell Ronaldo that he's a horrible free kick taker?
That's probably the stupidest thing I've heard today. Congratulations.

---------- Post added 21.06.2012 at 21:59 ----------

:D

I'm sure he's scored a couple with Real this season, but he hasn't scored nearly enough of them to warrant a reputation as a great freekick taker?
Yes, he has. I can count at least 5 free-kick goals last season. Who scored more? O_O

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
It could be down to the fact that he wins so many free kicks and fails to convert the majority of them. There are surely more consistent free kick takers then him, who convert more opportunities. I don't know, but I've yet to witness him score a free kick while watching him live :boh:

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
It could be down to the fact that he wins so many free kicks and fails to convert the majority of them. There are surely more consistent free kick takers then him, who convert more opportunities. I don't know, but I've yet to witness him score a free kick while watching him live :boh:
This is true. He gets lots of FK attempts. Because of the way he strikes the ball some attempts will look horrible but when he gets it right they're damn good

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I can't think of a more consistant free kick taker tbh. Look at this one from last season:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)