Euro 2012 LIVE (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Me talking to my grandchildren in 40 years:

- And then there was Messi. Really good player. I was sure that he will take his NT to a semifinal or a final. But he never did, he never did.

Ronaldo proved what every sane person already knew by now. He's superior to Messi.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

- And then there was Messi. Really good player. I was sure that he will take his NT to a semifinal or a final. But he never did, he never did.

Ronaldo proved what every sane person already knew by now. He's superior to Messi.
When did Ronaldo do that?

Edit: Oh wait, semifinal count too? :tup: Didn't Messi take his Argentina to a Copa America final or something?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

I definitely like Ronaldo more, I don't know why.

I'm not going to say who's better that debate will never end. Both of them are amazing player. I just know I like Ronaldo more.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm with Swag on this. Ronaldo has been immense in the last couple of matches. He was voted MOM again last night. The Czechs are truly pathetic; 2 shots off target over 90 minutes :howler: :lol:

Italy vs Portugal for a final with 2 quality teams (let's weed out all the trash: England, Spain, France :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)