Euro 2012 LIVE (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Prandelli fucked up big time, he should thank Buffon, Barzagli and Cassano for saving his ass here, he was the worst part of Italian team today. His team looked unprepared mentally, tactically out of shape and by taking off Cassano, who made everything click for Italy, he pretty much turned the game into a lottery.
There was too much pressure on them, now the games are more serious but not as stressful as the group stage especially with so many outcomes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Those saves were at 0:0. He had to do it because his team would have been eliminated had they lost :D

I'm trying to find a reason why Croatia were eliminated and to put the blame on someone, but I just can't find it. Italy and Spain are better teams. Against Italy we were lucky not to lose and against Spain we played much better than anyone would except. We gave our all, the good luck (Italy's wasted chances) and bad luck (Rakitic's chance tonight) nullified themselves. Two great second halves from Croatia and a routine win against Ireland. More than I expected tbh.
I think Italy and Croatia deserved to qualify from this group.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think it's del bosque's fault above all - he is trying to emulate Barca with a midget-based front 3 but is looking lost and clueless in the process. Today he even put on Navas, a winger, w/o having a target man up front and Navas was crossing or looking to cross for 30+ min to Silva and then Fabregas, who were surrounded by a bunch of defenders each of whom 190+ tall.

iirc, Del Bosuqe's taken only Torres and Llorente, who is yet to play, to the Euro's with him and will be relying on attacking mids to the scoring for him, forgetting that it's mostly Messi, who does that at Barca, I guess.
In the last 2 minutes tonight he put Negredo, iirc. He has attackers, but for a strange reason he's not using them. I still don't understand why did he take Torres off and put Navas. Even though Navas scored, Spain were even more clueless and twice less dangerous after Torres was replaced.
And have in mind that Croatia's defense is really bad. We all saw how Italy was beating it, yet Spain couldn't do shit. Italy, Germany, Portugal, France, maybe even England, stand at least 50% chances if they face Spain.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
di Natale was fucking annoying today; what a shit game from him. I don't like what I've been seeing in the second half, in the last two games. Prandelli usually don't want his team to sit back. Do you think it has something to do with the fitness level?

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
im just glad i can see more of my juventus players and how they size up to and stick it to those other teams especially england...i want them to get some more exposure as well...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Germany seems to be by far the strongest team.
France has potential, but they prolly need to adopt a slightly more agressive formation.
Spain lacks options upfront, this could be exploited.
Italy can be a threat if Barzagli returns.

The biggest dissapointments for me were Netherlands, Russia and Croatia.
I expected more, from the displayed talent.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
France has potential, but they prolly need to adopt a slightly more agressive formation.

Barzagli has returned, are they a threat?

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011

Barzagli returned today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)