Euro 2012 LIVE (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Italy was very bad and still I am not convince that they will beat France, Spain, Germany or even Portugal.

But congrats to them for now :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Heroic performance from my boys. Kept the Spaniards clueless and chanceless for 88 minutes. They only scored when Bilic put all the attackers in and we went full attack. Rakitic missed the chance of the match. Huge miss that would have easily sent the Spanish home.

This is the weakest Spain I've seen in years. A little bit of organization is totally neutralizing them and a bit more quality in midfield and attack from the opponents will 100% send Spain home.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Heroic performance from my boys. Kept the Spaniards clueless and chanceless for 88 minutes. They only scored when Bilic put all the attackers in and we went full attack. Rakitic missed the chance of the match. Huge miss that would have easily sent the Spanish home.

This is the weakest Spain I've seen in years. A little bit of organization is totally neutralizing them and a bit more quality in midfield and attack from the opponents will 100% send Spain home.
I had a strong feeling that Spain could have been sent home tonight, such a shame Spain scored a very well calculated goal.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011

:thumbup: Great game Alen. And I agree with every single word.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Prandelli needs to get his finger out of his ass if Italy are to go any further in this tournament. Playing cowardly when he should be killing games and putting on players like Diamanti is not good enough.

Also its about 90% certain that Italy will play France in the next round yes?

Aug 17, 2007

I hate Rakitic, this bastard...what a miss. And he shots corners like shit, while corners is your best chance to score.

Damn, I hate Spain so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)