Euro 2012 LIVE (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Whos team is better now? I would say Italy has a better keeper,defence, midfield but England's attack is better (including their wingers as attackers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I agree with Red about France as well, they just fuck around with the ball too much. I wonder if Oxlade will be able to shut down Pirlo...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck England! At some point their luck has to run out. I wholeheartedly dislike the annoying, delusional, arrogant, ignorant, disgusting English fans, and unfortunately I happen to work with a couple of them (they also happen to be Man. Utd. supporters). :yuck: :inter:

This English team belongs in an exotic zoo (a shrek lookalike, a klingon, an undersized giraffe, a diving monkey, etc...) rather than on a football pitch. I truly hope Italy destroy them, but I have a feeling it will be very tight and the scum might edge it to their superior fitness levels (even though they are clearly the inferior squad).

Italy have a few days to work on and improve their fitness levels; Balo, Gio, Pirlo, Bonnucci, and Marchisio will be key in this one. Borini might have a role to play, and he may surprise ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That's why you should all be wishing for Portugal to stay in the competition. Portugal kills off England like DDT on mosquitoes. :agree:

:D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Whos team is better now? I would say Italy has a better keeper,defence, midfield but England's attack is better (including their wingers as attackers)
I'd say better keeper, better defence (but not by much since Chiello is out), comparable midfield (not on individual basis, but on how they have played so far) and England definitely have the edge in attack. If anything, it's England's game to lose.

Of the top players, Benzema has been the worst of the lot by a big margin. Absolutely awful.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The French team do not play as a unit. Its just Ribery, Nasri and Benzema linking up together for a few one twos, but all in all it looks like a sunday league team out there, the only thing saving them is they have pretty good individuals. That could work offensively, but defensively like i said before yesterdays game, the French team look extremely poor. It is masked by the fact that France holds most of the possession, but that will definitely not be the case against Spain.

Looking at it from the bright side, at least France won't play against Italy(there is a real chance that Italy will eliminate them :D), i don't have to listen to shit from all you fvckers, going out to Spain is a lot less painful :p

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
Fuck England! At some point their luck has to run out. I wholeheartedly dislike the annoying, delusional, arrogant, ignorant, disgusting English fans, and unfortunately I happen to work with a couple of them (they also happen to be Man. Utd. supporters). :yuck: :inter:

This English team belongs in an exotic zoo (a shrek lookalike, a klingon, an undersized giraffe, a diving monkey, etc...) rather than on a football pitch. I truly hope Italy destroy them, but I have a feeling it will be very tight and the scum might edge it to their superior fitness levels (even though they are clearly the inferior squad).

Italy have a few days to work on and improve their fitness levels; Balo, Gio, Pirlo, Bonnucci, and Marchisio will be key in this one. Borini might have a role to play, and he may surprise ;)
You've said everything that has to be said. Fuck England.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The French team do not play as a unit. Its just Ribery, Nasri and Benzema linking up together for a few one twos, but all in all it looks like a sunday league team out there, the only thing saving them is they have pretty good individuals. That could work offensively, but defensively like i said before yesterdays game, the French team look extremely poor. It is masked by the fact that France holds most of the possession, but that will definitely not be the case against Spain.

Looking at it from the bright side, at least France won't play against Italy(there is a real chance that Italy will eliminate them :D), i don't have to listen to shit from all you fvckers, going out to Spain is a lot less painful :p
France will beat Spain.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
England are so fucking disgusting, that if they were to play against Israel I'd have a hard time choosing sides; moreover, if the fate of the planet rested on a game between England and Martian Invaders (A la Michael Jordan in Space Jam), I'd probably side with the invaders :D

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Yeah, England has a pretty disgusting national side. It has alot to do with their self-perception.

A shame 'cause it's a lovely country, tho Scotland is preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)