Euro 2012 LIVE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Ibra with a special goal vs the frenchies ...

... too bad Sweden didn't draw either with England or Ukraine, they could well have progressed from this group ... unfortunately they were very naive and came out empty-handed from those two games, after having taken the lead in both.

---------- Post added 19.06.2012 at 17:09 ----------

Ah, that red circle at the bottom of the page.

:agree: ... good thing he got is wrong as there was an offside in the buildup to that phantom goal. Should make a good case in favor of technology though as opposed to loading up the goal lines with an army of refs.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ibra with a special goal vs the frenchies ...

... too bad Sweden didn't draw either with England or Ukraine, they could well have progressed from this group ... unfortunately they were very naive and came out empty-handed from those two games, after having taken the lead in both.
I couldn't watch the matches today. My brother was at the stadium in Kiev and he sent me a "Oh My God" SMS. Only later tonight I understood what he meant :D

Anyone from England here planning to go to Ukraine for the quarters?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think France are playing the worst football of anyone in the tournament.

Even the Dutch at least made a few chances against Denmark and then lost against decent teams.

France, despite having a good team, are just so tame and lacking any sort of penetration.

Benzema is the main problem.

Jul 1, 2010
I think France are playing the worst football of anyone in the tournament.

Even the Dutch at least made a few chances against Denmark and then lost against decent teams.

France, despite having a good team, are just so tame and lacking any sort of penetration.

Benzema is the main problem.
What are your thoughts on Italy vs England?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)