Euro 2008 LIVE (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmileBam

May 23, 2008
We've been too poor against Holland,we played too precautious when we had no chance without an attacking style!That's life,if Mutu scored against Buffon at that penalty...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Another Azzurri fan huh? Salihamidzic wouldn't be proud of you.
Hhahahah, funny retard you are!!! And hey at least one Bosnian is playing for Juve, crappy but still playing, unlike any of your great Americans. And yes I like Azzuri not as much as I like Bosnia and my NT, but still I'm cheering for Azzurri! I cheered for Bosnia, but since we didn't qualify for the finals I don't see anything wrong in supporting Italy.

And oh yes, I would rather be a what you called many members here a "fanboy" than a retarded American who pretends to know what is patrionatism and who is giving lessons from morale, loaylity etc. while you are a biggest hypocrit and retard, ok not retard but definitly kid. C'mon behave like a grown up.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hhahahah, funny retard you are!!! And hey at least one Bosnian is playing for Juve, crappy but still playing, unlike any of your great Americans.
Exactly. You are a prototypical GLORY HUNTER.

And oh yes, I would rather be a what you called many members here a "fanboy" than a retarded American who pretends to know what is patrionatism and who is giving lessons from morale, loaylity etc. while you are a biggest hypocrit and retard, ok not retard but definitly kid. C'mon behave like a grown up.
Thanks for that. Next time just write in your native language as it would make more sense to me.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I myself aren't an Azzuri fan, but an underdog fan. I love it when underdog countries are the big surprise of the tournament. With that said.

Andy why do you criticice other people when you were a "fanboy" yourself once (1994). So why do you criticice everyone who supports a different nation or if they are "fanboy's".

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

European Championships, Group C
France (4th, 1pt) vs Italy (3rd, 1pt)
Tuesday 17 June 2008, 20:45 CET
Letzigrund Stadion, Zürich

:: Prematch Videos ::

Pes 2008 Predicts
Click Here for Video

Match Preview
Click Here for Video

Henry Talking about the Match
Click Here for Video

National anthems
Click Here for Video

:: Goals ::

1st Goal for Italy - Pirlo (PK)25'
Click here for Video

2nd Goal for Italy - de Rossi 62'
Click Here for Video

:: Extras ::

Toni's shot goes wide 4'
Click Here for Video

Ribery's injury 7'
Click Here for Video

Toni's midair heal kick 28'
Click Here for Video

Henry's shot goes wide by the right post 34'
Click Here for Video

Grosso's free kick Hits the Post 44'
Click Here for Video

Benzema's shot is saved by Buffon 74'
Click Here for Video

Toni's shot is saved by Coupet 90+3'
Click Here for Video

Cassano Taking Off His Clothes
Click Her for Video

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Exactly. You are a prototypical GLORY HUNTER.

Thanks for that. Next time just write in your native language as it would make more sense to me.
Now, can you explain me please what Salihamidzic have to do with Glory hunting???

BTW wasn't you the one who cheered for Italy, France and Holland? Sounds like m_ellayan to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)