[EU] The Champions League Draw (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
on the contraray. We struggle with teams that "park the bus". Roma re definitely not that team.
The same can be said for Roma. They also struggle against physical teams (Juve, Inter) but they do great against those who want to play football (Milan, Real Madrid etc).

It's going to be a very interesting match because two very attacking teams will face eachother.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
They are prepared for every possible scenario. They have for example Juventus on 6 balls (not in 8 because we couldn't have beeen drawn with Inter or Real), they had Roma also on 6 balls (since they couldn't play Real and Inter), Arsenal on 5 balls (they couldn't play Porto, Liverpool and Manchester) etc...and depending on the drawn team they put in a new pot all the teams that the drawn team can face.
but they would need at least 4 pots for each team - more for teams like pan, bayern and lyon - only 8 are visible

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The same can be said for Roma. They also struggle against physical teams (Juve, Inter) but they do great against those who want to play football (Milan, Real Madrid etc).

It's going to be a very interesting match because two very attacking teams will face eachother.
Thats true.

But them not having a striker will also work in our benefit.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Deep down inside you, you know i'm right:eyebrows:

Roma have the biggest chance of going through. Inter and Juve are as good as out i'm afraid.;)
You got me pissed now, I hope all 3 Italian teams go through, even though usualy I'd only want us to advance.

All for the good of Italian football!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)