[EU] The Champions League Draw (13 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Bruno Conti :lol: what a jerk.

The draw was fixed to acomodate smaller teams.

Can't wait for Giorgio to silence Drogba :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon:

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
We and Roma has to go through because it will help Italy for their CL coefficient. And i really don't want inter to win, i hope they loose 10-0 to ManU. F*** Inter.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ye theres a few good matches but its pretty well balanced IMO its a good draw from a football lovers perspective.

for us i beleive we can beat them we have good character and in this competition to be the best you must beat the best.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I hate this. Now we gotta wait 2 months. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw it in that bastard's face that we'll follow after Chelsea.
Amazing draw. England vs Italy.
I saw that too, like he was trying to hide that smug smile.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
ye theres a few good matches but its pretty well balanced IMO its a good draw from a football lovers perspective.

for us i beleive we can beat them we have good character and in this competition to be the best you must beat the best.
Don't be naive.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Wow man terrible draw for Juve. Chelsea is the hardest team you could have played against.

As for us, i have mixed feelings. I wanted an easier team, but then again we thrive against teams who open up and play football.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Some of you are saying its going to be Serie A vs. EPL. All due respect, but all 3 English teams are going through. :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Wow man terrible draw for Juve. Chelsea is the hardest team you could have played against.

As for us, i have mixed feelings. I wanted an easier team, but then again we thrive against teams who open up and play football.
I think Roma is one of the rare clubs you can have problems with.

In fact,I wouldn't be surprised if they go through.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I know that they have 8 pots for each possible opponent, but then as each one is picked, technically every other pot should have one ball removed?? I just dont understand how they do it!!
They are prepared for every possible scenario. They have for example Juventus on 6 balls (not in 8 because we couldn't have beeen drawn with Inter or Real), they had Roma also on 6 balls (since they couldn't play Real and Inter), Arsenal on 5 balls (they couldn't play Porto, Liverpool and Manchester) etc...and depending on the drawn team they put in a new pot all the teams that the drawn team can face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)