[EU] The Champions League Draw (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Chelsea is pretty good at abandoning possession for parts of the game too. It will be interesting to see if Juve give the ball back or which of the teams decides to hold the ball the most.

Come to think of it, my wish for a Champions League match consisting of dummy moves at the center of the pitch may finally come true.:D
Sounds like a blast to me.

I hope Sissoko breaks some legs, too. Help out Pool a bit in the Prem.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Apparently both of you don't know what it means to take something out of context.
I know he misused the term out of context, but he just wrongly described him misunderstanding that sentence due to not noticing one vital word. Correcting him on that its all cool, but calling him a liar is bit much and not to mention overdoing it with the patronizing way you tried to lecture him (and lastly, mentionning his religion as a way to diss him?).

But yeah, my bad, it was all about simply explaining to him how he misused the term.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
One thing Amauri can't do is reach Drogba's level of mean. Drogba is a huge ass and he's dirty. But at the same time he's skilled. I remember the CL battle between Agger and Drogba from the CL Semis in 2007. I thought the two were going to get into an actual brawl. It should be a good contest.

I think the best situation Chiellini to figure out how to handle Didier is during training have a random player smack Giorgio in the face everyday from now until the week of the match. Then he'll be ready.

:rofl: :disagree: :rofl: :disagree: :rofl: :disagree:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
lets just say i am so nervous about this match.

i mean i am scared can chiellini handle didier? probably not.
can sisso and zanetti take lampard and deco, even ballack?

i only see us winning one way and thats if the true juve spirit shines through and every player plays the game of their life. in the end we have nothing to lose i guess chelsea do though and maybe that can help us. honestly i either see us getting pumped or just narrowly winning, we are going to have to make every set piece count. then and only then we might win. in this match we truly need the old guard to shine through.

my other question is giovinco or nedved or even de ceglie. i mean neddy has experience but he isnt the fastest player out there anymore. and that could hurt us against the pace of chelsea. while gio and de ceglie are the opposite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)