[EU] Europa League 2015/2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2007
Milan and Inter both won CLs in our demise. But look at them now. The way the top Italian clubs have been run since the early 2000s is an absolute disgrace. $#@! them all indeed.
true they did win CL at that time but for what cost, both teams want that cup so badly and stupidly so they bankrupt their own club to win it, congrats inter win the triple but the club went on sale after that to cover all the money they loaned to get it.

- - - Updated - - -

the draw look interesting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Attachments

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, I'm not surprised. But Napoli definitely should have beaten Villareal. I almost feel sorry for Fiorentina. Sousa is doing a good job, the players are fighting, but the Delle Valle brothers are not much more than ratters. You cannot compete in both Serie A and Europa League with a small, unbalanced squad like that.
Those della valle guys are idiots. Also Sousa should have never loaned Beppe Rossi with the slim squad he has. He also has part on this disaster

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Nice, would have been better if Liverpool had Leverkussen and Sevilla vs Utd. Just a shame we will be seeing atleast one epl team in last 8 but can hopefully its one.

Would be hard to decide who I want to go through out of two scums. Maybe pool.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Those della valle guys are idiots. Also Sousa should have never loaned Beppe Rossi with the slim squad he has. He also has part on this disaster
They are for sure. I cannot this move either. However, maybe Sousa had no say or they promised him reinforcements. You never know.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
That's OK, they'll do the usual thing and draw Barca in the QF :D
They're gonna struggle to beat any top team.

Easiest draw they can get is Wolfsburg and Zenit/Benfica.

I doubt they get past through the rest.City's defense is a horror show and it's not helping when they have the lazy Toure covering them.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Because I don't know all of the different kind of links Facebook use, I don't even have a Facebook account :). I'm using regular expressions to detect what kind of link is posted and I actually have to write a regex code for each link type to be added in order for them to automatically be embedded.

I'll add that type for you soon :)

Actually we probably should have a thread dedicated to that topic, will sort that.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Because I don't know all of the different kind of links Facebook use, I don't even have a Facebook account :). I'm using regular expressions to detect what kind of link is posted and I actually have to write a regex code for each link type to be added in order for them to automatically be embedded.

I'll add that type for you soon :)

Actually we probably should have a thread dedicated to that topic, will sort that.
Got it.

Thanks. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)