[EU] Europa League 2015/2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I wouldn't bother that much that the Italians suck this year. For 4 years running Juve has been getting a great amount of coefficient points for Italy, but the others aren't doing enough (last year being the exception) and at the end it's these teams who suffer the consequences, not Juve.

For example, for 3 years running Fiorentina won the 4th place in serie A. The fact that Viola isn't doing good in EL is the reason why Viola doesn't play in CL, or at least why for 3 years running they aren't playing CL qualifications.
Something similar happened to Napoli and Lazio. The latter won the 3rd place last year in Italy and exactly because they didn't do better in Europe they didn't get a direct CL qualification. The same goes for Napoli and their 3rd place finish in serie A from 2 years ago.

Basically, these teams like Napoli, Fiorentina and Lazio are the only losers from serie A's 4th spot in UEFA coefficient rankings and they did this to themselves.
No pity for these fucks.
:tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Napoli though. Lost against Athletic Bilbao in the CL qualifiers last season, knocked out by Dnipro (lol) in the semi finals...and now this season can't get past Villareal. And they tried to laugh at our performance against Bayern :lol:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I wouldn't bother that much that the Italians suck this year. For 4 years running Juve has been getting a great amount of coefficient points for Italy, but the others aren't doing enough (last year being the exception) and at the end it's these teams who suffer the consequences, not Juve.

For example, for 3 years running Fiorentina won the 4th place in serie A. The fact that Viola isn't doing good in EL is the reason why Viola doesn't play in CL, or at least why for 3 years running they aren't playing CL qualifications.
Something similar happened to Napoli and Lazio. The latter won the 3rd place last year in Italy and exactly because they didn't do better in Europe they didn't get a direct CL qualification. The same goes for Napoli and their 3rd place finish in serie A from 2 years ago.

Basically, these teams like Napoli, Fiorentina and Lazio are the only losers from serie A's 4th spot in UEFA coefficient rankings and they did this to themselves.
No pity for these fucks.
:tup:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Next year though baby. Team coefficients don't lose hope :tuttosport:
Leicester to win the Europe League next season after finishing 3rd in the CL group stages...
...with Matri (summer transfer) being top scorer, annihilating napoli and their choker Higuain in the round of 16.

Ranieri named coach of the year, replacing Conte as Chelsea coach.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes?

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli though. Lost against Athletic Bilbao in the CL qualifiers last season, knocked out by Dnipro (lol) in the semi finals...and now this season can't get past Villareal. And they tried to laugh at our performance against Bayern :lol:
Knocked out in Europa Rof32 :rofl:

Not even a top 32 team in European football. And to think I said Napoli had to be favourites in EL this year. :lol:

If we lose the league to this trash :facepalm:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Leicester to win the Europe League next season after finishing 3rd in the CL group stages...
...with Matri (summer transfer) being top scorer, annihilating napoli and their choker Higuain in the round of 16.

Ranieri named coach of the year, replacing Conte as Chelsea coach.
:touched:

plays the season of his life. still chokes when it matters

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Fucking Italians. Napoli were unlucky and now it means they can focus on the league but at least they aren't in form right now. Fiorentina doing what Fiorentina do best but Spurs are a superior team. Forza Lazio.

Jan 5, 2007
Since 2006 till 2016, juve kicked down to seria B, won seria b, demolish the old stadium, build new one, get new management, new team and now we are on the way to win our fifth title in a row not forgetting we reach the CL final and what
the other teams did in the last 10 year, just fucking nothing.

roma,lazio,milan,inter and napoli did shit, seriously WTF with those guys, even the most corrupted government work on plans and do something, what kind of football clubs are they, its fucking ten years with no progress.

i always cheer for italian team out side seria a, but tbh am sick of it cuz year after they keep sucking and sucking with no god damn improvment.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Since 2006 till 2016, juve kicked down to seria B, won seria b, demolish the old stadium, build new one, get new management, new team and now we are on the way to win our fifth title in a row not forgetting we reach the CL final and what
the other teams did in the last 10 year, just fucking nothing.

roma,lazio,milan,inter and napoli did shit, seriously WTF with those guys, even the most corrupted government work on plans and do something, what kind of football clubs are they, its fucking ten years with no progress.

i always cheer for italian team out side seria a, but tbh am sick of it cuz year after they keep sucking and sucking with no god damn improvment.
Ye every year bar last season they always let me down. Sick of cheering for the fodder by now.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
I am on the coefficient bandwagon but at end of the day these other clubs in Italy are just hopeless. If they want to keep playing in old outdated empty stadiums where you can hear the HVAC system and players talking on the bench. If they want to just to be clubs that develop talent to sell to epl and la liga just to profit. Then f*ck it. Juve will have to go at this alone.

I want the Serie A to return to the era of dominance of 80s and 90s. But at this rate that's not happening in our lifetimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)