[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (1 Viewer)

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
@Nostradamus seen this coming? Bayern is next :baggio:
I have to say, that the development of the 5y-ranking makes me excited. If Serie A can confirm such results next year, then PL and BL r near and nothing could be better than England losing the 4th CL spot.

Germany could be in danger too of course..just needs a bad next year..Wolfsburg ll be low seeded..if Gladbach just 4th, then they r also not seeded in CL quali game. Dortmund and Schalke highly likely in EL both would be in pot 2 in CL. Maybe Germany ll make more points in EL next year, but I smell the danger :agree:

Lets hope the PL clubs remain incompetent to use their loads of cash and continuing to play their brainless football without any tactics and losing their CL spot to Italy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fuck an Italian final. Fuck an Italian team winning. I hope Napoli gets embarrassed by Dnipro. Badly. The Viola... I hope they beat Sevilla, and then also get embarrassed by Dnipro in the final. This way, our coefficient does alright, and neither of these trash clubs win a trophy.

- - - Updated - - -

Hoping Sevilla beat Fiorentina and then trash Nipples in the final.
Bro. Dnipro to embarrass Nipples. :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
120min 0-0 without shots at target, followed by penalty shootout. Because fuck you world, Italian football is back :D
You just made me fucking pumped up for an all italian final

Lets see a 2003'esque final again :

Fiorentina and Napoli in the final, Napoli loses Callejon, Mertens and Hamsic, whilst Fiorentina is still scared as fuck and locks up the game

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
definitely Fiorentina! Nipples can suck it. Hope they have engine problems and never make it in time..
:agree: At least their fans don't throw bricks at our bus. :)

Both are classless teams, owners are pricks, their fans despise us (dat provincial mentality and hating everything Juve related :touched:), but they'll have my sympathy to overcome their opponents, because as an avid Serie A follower I can put that petty rivalry aside.

Jul 13, 2010
We should cheer for fiorentina to win EL, because they will finish outside the top three, then we'll have 4 italian teams in CL (from next season the winner of preiviuos EL will qualify for CL) with Roma (hopefully) in EL haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)