[EU] Europa League 2013/14 (5 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@DP,did i disagree? In Italy's golden period Spanish teams ended up winning 3 Cl's which means they were doing alright no? Better than most countries.
I never said they were 'competing' with Italy during thosr times,merely stating that they've found success before.
They did find success, but on rare occasions. From 1960 till 1998 they won 2 CLs. But they are having their golden times right now and they should get the full credit for that. No doubt that in the last decade or so Spanish clubs were the most successful teams around.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
People suggesting italy's time is coming soon are deluded. Italy shot itself in the foot with Calciopoli and not doing a proper investigation and screwed all of italian football now.

Italian football is 10-15 years behind Germany. England and Spain at club level right now and it wont change any time soon.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
The only one writting bull$#@! here are you.

Trying to find excuses for our failures.

Dominated Benfica :howler: reminds me of Celtic fans when according to them they "dominated us"
http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/81...UEFA-Europa-League-2013-2014-Juventus-Benfica
http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/81...UEFA-Europa-League-2013-2014-Benfica-Juventus

But why am I even wasting time with you, you've watched those matches from a clumsy albanian stream and just heard someone screaming. I had it on my LCD.

You could say that you don't care ("Stats are false" "Stats matters only where are against Juve"), K, I can expect it. But then tell me which chances Benfica had beside their goals (in Lisbona 2 shots on target, 2 goals :lol:) and everything you remember from those matches. Come on, I'm listening.

It's way easier to say that Juve sucked, eh? Unfortunately there's someone that actually follows the game...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
People suggesting italy's time is coming soon are deluded. Italy shot itself in the foot with Calciopoli and not doing a proper investigation and screwed all of italian football now.

Italian football is 10-15 years behind Germany. England and Spain at club level right now and it wont change any time soon.
In reality they're maybe 5-6 years behind. Once the stadiums get done and we've seen few clubs are taking those steps, Italy will compete again. By that time I'd assume Mlanese clubs will be strong as well.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/81...UEFA-Europa-League-2013-2014-Juventus-Benfica
http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/81...UEFA-Europa-League-2013-2014-Benfica-Juventus

But why am I even wasting time with you, you've watched those matches from a clumsy albanian stream and just heard someone screaming. I had it on my LCD.

You could say that you don't care ("Stats are false" "Stats matters only where are against Juve"), K, I can expect it. But then tell me which chances Benfica had beside their goals (in Lisbona 2 shots on target, 2 goals :lol:) and everything you remember from those matches. Come on, I'm listening.

It's way easier to say that Juve sucked, eh? Unfortunately there's someone that actually follows the game...

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/684952/Live/Europe-UEFA-Champions-League-2012-2013-Celtic-Juventus

Like I said, Celtic dominated us

Now jog on, you SI

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
They had more possession, more shots on target - if one had gone in, we would have almost certainly capitulated.

Something strange happened against Celtic - every shot we had pretty much went in. As you know, we are one of the most wasteful teams infront of goal otherwise.

Anyhow - all hail to the king of modern day football - Spain.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Celtic played better than us in that game, that's for sure. As did Bayern Munchen then.

But what's the difference between saying that Celtic is a better team than Juve and Bayern is a better team that Juve?

I tell you: good sense. That you don't have.

BTW who's ever mentioned Celtic? You're more delusional than what I thought.

Too much tired to lose other time with a f##l like you, good night.

P.S. The other guy laughing behind you is even more delusional. I think I just humiliated him in another thread.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
In quality yes - but I will still say, one goal for them could've made all the difference. We weren't particularly impressive against them in both matches - we were just clinical infront of goal. One of the only times we have been in recent memory.
They created only 1 or 2 goal scoring chances. Most of their shots were forced and posession is irrelevant. But you are still on that I see. :)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Humiliated :lol: You got owned hard by Joker in using your own logic aka dominated teams via whoscored stats you delusional prick.
Like i said if we actually had gone on to win the EL,u wud've sold it like as if Juve won the World Cup.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
They created only 1 or 2 goal scoring chances. Most of their shots were forced and posession is irrelevant. But you are still on that I see. :)
They had one chance where it was a shot on goal, and one of their players deflected it straight to Buffon, instead of away from him. We rode our luck hard.

The signs of the Bayern mauling in the next round were clear to see in the Celtic tie - only someone looking at the 5-0 aggregate and nothing else would have failed to see that.

Compare it to the Benfica tie, where we lost, but we actually looked like a much much better team in both legs than what we were in the Celtic tie.

Mar 10, 2009

this

I'm not saying Italian football will be back in the long term, but it's really behind in the short term to becoming an elite league never mind the best

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Celtic played better than us in that game, that's for sure. As did Bayern Munchen then.

But what's the difference between saying that Celtic is a better team than Juve and Bayern is a better team that Juve?

I tell you: good sense. That you don't have.

BTW who's ever mentioned Celtic? You're more delusional than what I thought.

Too much tired to lose other time with a f##l like you, good night.

P.S. The other guy laughing behind you is even more delusional. I think I just humiliated him in another thread.
Sorry for expecting a record breaking Juventus side to cruise over a team like Copenhagen, or to win at least one game vs meh teams like Galata or Benfica. I guess that was too much to ask.

No one gives a fuck how you lose, the fact is that we were eliminated twice by teams way below the level we aspire to be. Winning is not important, it is the only thing it matters.

You're very good at humiliating.. your self.

And BTW, what's and LCD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)