[EU] Europa League 2013/14 (2 Viewers)

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
You mean biggest chokers ever? + Bayern?
Bayern are biggest chokers there, to lose CL final at home against bloody Chelsea and on penalties? Or loosing qf against inter at home with favourable result after first leg and after half time? They are definition of chockers. 99' is story of its own.

Mar 9, 2006
Bayern are biggest chokers there, to lose CL final at home against bloody Chelsea and on penalties? Or loosing qf against inter at home with favourable result after first leg and after half time? They are definition of chockers. 99' is story of its own.
yet they've managed to win 5 champions league, 1 uefa cup and 1 cup winners cup without losing in the finals of both trophies, while we lost 5 CL finals and 1 uefa cup final

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The '99 one was epic, but 2012 was a huge choke job too. Not only being played in Munich. They had the win and again they conceded in the last minute. Then they miss a penalty in the ET. Then they start with advantage in the shoot-outs after the first penalties... just to lose it all.

That defeat should be up there with the '99 defeat and my favorite 2005 CL final in Istanbul.

Apr 14, 2014
juventus cant be in top 5 in la liga and hard to be a champion in porteguse league as well.

juventus is shit in europe. we saw all together in benfica game just two weeks ago how we are just a shit.

even cant score a single at home.

lets look juventus first regular team ?

which player can play first team from juve squad for bayern,real, atletico or lets say benfica?

maybe only pogba or vidal and maybe tevez? the others are completely shit.

sorry but it is true.

italian football is finished.

if this juventus that i watched against two benfica games has a +100points in the league, italian football is sucking.

they played with 10 men 25 min and 9 men 10 min we cant score a goal even no anychange.

fuck juventus really fuck

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The '99 one was epic, but 2012 was a huge choke job too. Not only being played in Munich. They had the win and again they conceded in the last minute. Then they miss a penalty in the ET. Then they start with advantage in the shoot-outs after the first penalties... just to lose it all.

That defeat should be up there with the '99 defeat and my favorite 2005 CL final in Istanbul.
the greatest choke job in history (of human kind, not just football) :D
@acmilan

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
juventus cant be in top 5 in la liga and hard to be a champion in porteguse league as well.

juventus is shit in europe. we saw all together in benfica game just two weeks ago how we are just a shit.

which player can play first team from juve squad for bayern,real, atletico or lets say benfica?

sorry but it is true.

if this juventus that i watched against two benfica games has a +100points in the league, italian football is sucking.

they played with 10 men 25 min and 9 men 10 min we cant score a goal even no anychange.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

sorry but it is true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)