[EU]Europa League 2009/10 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So Dutchies, what are the realistic chances of getting tickets for this game for people who do not have an Ajax club card? Rather low I would assume? I wouldn't mind sitting with the home fans.

For those who want to sit with the away fans: tickets will most likely be distributed by Juventus (to Juventus DOC clubs & possibly regular sales in Turin).

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
So Dutchies, what are the realistic chances of getting tickets for this game for people who do not have an Ajax club card? Rather low I would assume? I wouldn't mind sitting with the home fans.

For those who want to sit with the away fans: tickets will most likely be distributed by Juventus (to Juventus DOC clubs & possibly regular sales in Turin).
you can get the tickets with ticketbox
they are official seller.

but i don't know if the tickets go fast or many tickets are going to be sold to the fans with an club card. so that there will be tickets available for other people without a club card.
but in my situation a friend of mine is owner of a club card so i will go with him if i don't get a ticket for a juve seat.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
you can get the tickets with ticketbox
they are official seller.

but i don't know if the tickets go fast or many tickets are going to be sold to the fans with an club card. so that there will be tickets available for other people without a club card.
but in my situation a friend of mine is owner of a club card so i will go with him if i don't get a ticket for a juve seat.
Ok, I guess I'll keep checking their site then. Even though it's a long shot, I'll probably send them an e-mail to check availability for away tickets. Will post it if I receive some info.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If Ajax didn't lose to Anderlecht(intentionally) and if Dinamo won against Timisoara, than Ajax would have ended first and Dinamo second and with a draw like this, Juve would have came to Zagreb. :p
Believe me, I saw the game, wasnt intentional, they were real shit.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
for this game you have to get an ajax clubcard does anyone have that over here?
i'm thinking about getting one but before you get the card it can be 3 to 4 weeks. so by then the tickets could be sold out. so is there someone with a solution?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Ok, I guess I'll keep checking their site then. Even though it's a long shot, I'll probably send them an e-mail to check availability for away tickets. Will post it if I receive some info.
For anyone who would be interested: looks like I was right. Tickets for the away fans will not be sold by Ajax directly (confirmed).
Sales of these tickets will only be carried out by Juventus. So I assume it will be pretty much impossible to get your hands on them outside of Italy if you're not a Juventus Club Doc member.

In order to buy the "regular" tickets you need to have an Ajax club card. Too bad, would have been fun to attend an away game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)