[EU]Europa League 2009/10 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I still think it will be nearly impossible to get away tickets for us guys in the Netherlands. Like I said, a friend of mine says it's possible, but I'll wait and see. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I remember when me and some friends wanted to see Ajax-Slavia Prague in the away section just to tease some Ajax fanboys :D. That didn't work out either, we pretended to be Czech at the ticketsaleshop, but the lady just said that they didn't have tickets for that section. Same thing happened in our CL match against Ajax in 2004.

What are the rules in such cases anyway? I've never been to an away game of Juve(excluding Ajax-Juve 2004, but I sat with the home supporters). Do only the Italian fans get direct acces to the tickets?
Just get a ticket for Ajax section then, big deal, you go to watch the game, dont you?

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Just get a ticket for Ajax section then, big deal, you go to watch the game, dont you?
Wouldn't you find it more fun to watch it with Juve fans? I never said I wont go if I cant get tickets for the away section. I prefer cheering with fellow fans over getting booed when I celebrate a goal, no matter how fun it sometimes can be.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
another case of 'where are they now' lol. They havent fallen as badly as Leeds United - 4/5 years ago competing in the champions league, now in league 1 (serie c1 in italy)
Never did I like Leeds. They were probably my second most hated English club back in the day, right after Manchowder. Couldn't stand their football nor Alen Smith, Viduka, Bowyer, Dacourt, and well, basically their entire team. I was happy to see them go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)