[EU]Europa League 2009/10 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I will try to get tickets for the away fans. I have a friend who says it can be done, but I'm not sure how. I tried before when we faced Ajax a few years back, but I had to sit with the home supporters. I'll let you know if it works out.
:tup:

Would be great if you could keep us posted on any possibilities for the away sector.

Nice draw, though Ajax shouldn't give us too much trouble, they blow hot and cold, but so do we..... Hmm. Could be easier, could be worse, but atleast it's pretty nearby for me, so I'm happy :weee:

I just hope I can go, as it's in between my exams.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
LOL

are Ajax till fast, athletic and techincally accomplished?

if they have 2 out of 3 of those qualities, then bye bye Europa as well

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
UEFA really fixed a lot this season. They knew a game between Ajax-Juventus is a big one when you consider the history.

Now we really need Guus anyway.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
okay is there any news about how to get tickets for the juve fans who are not living in italy?
otherwise i have to go with a friend of mine in the ajaxside :p

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
All of a sudden all the Dutch residents coming out of the woodwork eh. What do you say guys, we could make a night of it.
I've been around. :stuckup:

I'll have to check my exam roster, but I'll try everything I can to go to this game. It's been far too long since I've seen Juve.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I bet you 2-3 players from ajax will do great against us but we will win and those players will be perfect for us. That's what history tell us
Suarez alone could win it for Ajax. I hear Barcelona are after him and he seems like a great prospect.

Oh and history :lol: Did you watch our Group Stage? History didnt tell me anything there. :snoop:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Suarez alone could win it for Ajax. I hear Barcelona are after him and he seems like a great prospect.

Oh and history :lol: Did you watch our Group Stage? History didnt tell me anything there. :snoop:
:lol:
I meant back in the 1996 when ajax played a good game but lost to us, and we end up getting Davids :touched: and Van der Sar, and they both turned out to be very good. Usually most of the players we get from Ajax turn out to be really good with us like zlatan nosivic, but not greygera. I bet you greygera wasn't even a player at Ajax, maybe a water boy or something :D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Not really.

Just Juve v Ajax is a good game.

I always like it when big traditional teams play each other.
Long time ago for Ajax though, but I see what you mean.

--

About Ajax, they have a few really good players, youngsters, but that should never be enough to get the better of us. Suarez is definitely the main man to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)