[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I was just looking at the players on the pitch. Deco is Barca's most creative player next to Messi. So you have to have him on the field. Xavi is just as important. But yeah Henry should be playing but perhaps we are seeing why Frankie may be relaxing out the door this summer.
Probably should. Not really sure what he's thinking.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Barcelona just doesn't get the point of crossing the ball hard in low by the 6. They need to figure that out and have Eto'o do what a striker should do... goal poach.

Nice blunder by VDS again. You gotta score on those Eto'o. What the hell was that?

Now douchebag VDS is hurt again.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ronaldo is metro and I hate him as well.
What is it with Ronaldos? Both CRon and Ronaldo Luis Nazário de Lima getting caught with transvestite hookers...

Rule #1: Mama, don't name your kids "Ronaldo" unless you want to catch them in the sack with .

Iniesta should be playing for Deco. The latter just isn't in form nowadays.
Deco has been relatively useless for the past season and a half, unfortunately.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Great job by Man United soaking the side of the pitch Barca was playing towards. Just like Paul Ince shooting the ball into an empty net while the keep was getting carded making it 8-0 against Ipswich, those fools will never have class.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
when will fr realize that henery should be playing in tonights game?? considering he is very familiar with scoring in old traford from his days at arsenal. anyw ay i cant wait to see what fr does in the second half im sure he is going to prove to the world yet again how clueless he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)