[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
TBH Liverpool-Inter yesterday had a lot of similarities with Arsenal-Juventus of 2 years ago:

- EPL team totally dominated, despite of playing Serie A's top team.
- Ibrahimovic played exactly like he did 2 years ago in London.
- Vieira fucked up.
- Inter didn't have a decent shot on goal the whole game.
- I predict 0-0 at San Siro with Zlatan just walkin around.
- God, I am so happy Crapello - Zlatan days are over :pray:

Whatever it is, Inter are losers! Fuck Inter!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
TBH Liverpool-Inter yesterday had a lot of similarities with Arsenal-Juventus of 2 years ago:

- EPL team totally dominated, despite of playing Serie A's top team.
- Ibrahimovic played exactly like he did 2 years ago in London.- Vieira fucked up.
- Inter didn't have a decent shot on goal the whole game.
- I predict 0-0 at San Siro with Zlatan just walkin around.
- God, I am so happy Crapello - Zlatan days are over :pray:

Whatever it is, Inter are losers! Fuck Inter!
thats the main reason i hate ibrahimovic!!! the guy does'nt play with heart what soooooooo ever. i cant stand that prick i am really glad they choked once again.

i saw the post albertmare posted about the match stats and its amazing how inter had zero shots on goal!! :weee:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Cesar Labels Torres A Diver
Inter goalkeeper Julio Cesar insists Inter can progress to the quarter-finals of the competition, and wants the fans to up the ante and San Siro in the return leg. He also slammed Fernando Torres for diving.

Comeback Possible

Cesar made a series of fine saves that seemed set to earn Inter a goalless draw against Liverpool at Anfield. However, the Reds scored twice in the final five minutes to pick up what looks to most like a decidive win.

Cesar believes otherwise.

"I have seen this team overturn results on many occasions since I arrived at Inter," he told Inter Channel after the game. "I can remember, for example, the Italian Super Cup against Roma when we came from 3-0 down to win 4-3.

"With the help of our fans we can pressurise the English from the start and win it. It will be hard, but it's not over yet."

Difficult Against Ten Men

The Brazilian admitted that Inter struggled after going a man down.

"It was hard away to Liverpool with ten men against eleven," he said. "We held up until five minutes from the end, and we were unlucky too. For their first goal the ball would have finished in my hands if it hadn't deflected off Maicon.

"Compliments to Gerrard for the second, but I have to say that Chivu covered my vision a bit. I spoke about it with him at the end, but if Cristian hadn't made that sliding interception at the end, there would probably have been a second own goal.

"It's a pity, because with ten men we played an almost perfect match. They held the ball up well but only had one chance through Torres.

"Unfortunately that deflection off my friend Maicon changed a game which could have finished in a draw. "

Torres A Diver

He concluded by speaking of Marco Materazzi's sending off for two bookable offences.

"Materazzi's bookings? Torres dived for the first yellow," he said, mincing no words for the Spanish striker.

"The booking was undeserved and the second was excessive. Marco is sad now and I understand him.

"But we will come back all together, like we have done in the past."
Frank Barrone

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
exactly , i like the fact that they lost the last 3 away games :spliff:
any guys from scotland will go to watch celtic - barca game tonight ???
nah i will almost certainly watch the arsenal-milan game. celtic beat us (hearts) at teh weekend 3-0 but that tells nothing of teh game, we were through 1-on-1 with boruc 3-4 times, if they defend like that against barca it is gonna be embarrassing for celtic. think arsenal-milan will offer better entertainment.

besides with my sky remote i can watch all the goals as they happen(get a wee flash, press the button and get the goal right there and then) and switch between games as and when i like:jvefan:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Inter anger spills over
Wednesday 20 February, 2008

Reports in the peninsula suggest that Roberto Mancini was involved in a bitter row with Inter fans at Liverpool Airport last night.

The Italian champions were left cursing their luck after Marco Materazzi’s harsh dismissal and two late Liverpool goals left their Champions League adventure hanging by a thread.

According to Tuttosport, tensions spilled over at Liverpool Airport when some of Inter’s angry travelling support exchanged insults with Coach Roberto Mancini.

Reports suggest that security staff were prepared to intervene as they feared a physical confrontation, but Mancio opted to walk away after a war of words.

Meanwhile, there are rumours that the squad is less than united after a night of frustration.

It has been reported that a journalist shouted, “What happened?” to Zlatan Ibrahimovic, to which the Swede angrily responded, “Why don’t you ask Materazzi?”

Despite their fiery personalities, Ibra and Materazzi have always enjoyed a close relationship at Inter and the possibility of a feud will be a worry to Mancini, who is set to call a team meeting later today to review last night’s defeat.

------------------------

Hopefully they continue like this :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
first one was not a foul,never mind a free kick. second was just stupid but he did not deserve to eb red carded for teh challenges.

though he should ahve been sent off for just being a big arsehole anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)