[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Milan winning it again would be better than sliced bread.

I know it don't make sense but it'd be great nonetheless.

It'd do wonders for Italian football and us Juventus fans respectivelly.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

When I was a virgin, I wanted Milan to win another CL, and raise the profile of Italian football even further, more than I wanted to lose my virginity. It's best for us Juve fans too, so when we win the leauge we practically conquered Europe as well, no need for us to win the CL, Milan does it for us.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #92
    Milan winning the trophy twice will solve the Middle East conflict.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    2 losers in same group

binter and fenerbahce
    Why do i have the feeling you'll be at Fenerbahce-Inter and you'll try to smuggle a gun at the stadium :p

Milan winning the trophy twice will solve the Middle East conflict.
    You people can continue making fun of the guys who wanted Milan to win CL because it would have done wonders for Juve, but you cant lie to yourselves forever.
    Open your eyes god damned! Do you really think we would have beaten Livorno if Milan didnt win cl ? You think Iaquinta would have scored a brace if Maldini didn't lift the trophy (ahhh that special moment :touched: )
    The next thing you'll tell me is that we didnt beat Parma yesterday only because of Milans cl win.
    Why the fuck do you people think Trez stayed with us ? Only because he wanted to play in the same league with cl winners, that is why. But you are too blind to see whats in front of you.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
    Very nice draw for Werder. I was hoping we'd get Lazio and we got 'em. One or even three points against Real should be possible, and Olympiakos, hmmm...I remember some Juve game. :)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    seeing as juve aren't there this year, surely there is some team/s you would hope to win it all. who would you guys back this year?

i always hope for an italian team to win it, preferably roma or lazio which is unlikely so if anything, milan (depite the fact that they are our domestic rivals, plus the further they go the less they focus on league). i only hope inert doesn't win anything, in fact i hope they are embarassed in that crap group they drew.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)