[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I hate Inter, I don't want them to win anything... ever again
I want Juve to win it all but if that is not possible I will settle for anyone as long as it isn't Inter. and no Roma, Fiorentina or Torino
Let it be Juve!

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

On a side note, Eduardo scored for Arsenal and made a terrific assist to Fabregas for his goal. He was one of the best Arsenal players yesterday, if anyone want he can see the goals here:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
That was always our biggest problem, not delivering in the important games. TBH when Werded scored I thought it was all over, I thought our mentality would sink and that we would lose 0:4, but surprisingly we fought back and gave them a hard time. You saw the game on TV, right? Were the penalties debateable? I read the first one was a joke and shouldn't have happen...If that's true than Dinamo really got screwed, that first goal decided the course of the game..
The first penalty was correct. There was some pulling against Almeida, but it's a situation where many referees close their eyes. It's not up on youtube yet,
but here are some highlights (you can see the foul there):

http://rapidshare.com/files/52131838/Werder_Bremen_Sat1_Nachtnews_30.08.2007_by_BLiTZKiD.avi

You can find links for all goals here:
http://forum.werder.de/viewtopic.php?t=25747&start=2520

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
In 3 hours we`ll know gruops for CL this year and here are the pots

1st

MILAN
INTER
Barcellona
Chelsea
Manchester United
Real Madrid
Liverpool
Arsenal

2nd

ROMA
Siviglia/Aek Atene
Valencia
Lione
Psv Eindhoven
Porto
Benfica
Werder Brema

3rd

LAZIO
Stoccarda
Schalke
Marsiglia
Celtic
Steaua Bucarest
Cska Mosca
Sporting Lisbona

4th

Glasgow Rangers
Shakhtar Donetsk
Besiktas
Olympiakos
Fenerbahce
Dinamo Kyev
Slavia Praga
Rosenborg

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Its from italian site so they have kinda different names...

Yes stoccarda is stuttgart and siviglia is sevilla (game vs. AEK is delayed because of Puertas death).

Cribari: Give us Barca :lol:

Lazio’s Brazilian defender Emilson Cribari is hoping to be grouped with Spanish giants Barcelona in this afternoon’s Champions League draw.

The capital club had to dig deep to battle back from a goal down for a 3-1 win away to Dinamo Bucharest in the third preliminary round.

Cribari suffered a horrific facial injury in the first leg after a collision in which his eye socket moved, but made a miraculous recovery to play in Romania.

“My dream is to take on Barcelona at the Nou Camp,” he revealed. “I’m no hero for what I did in Bucharest – sometimes you need to take a risk to give your teammates a hand and I did that.”

The ex-Empoli man impressed last season in Lazio’s revelatory season and admits that he is harbouring hopes of making an international debut this year.

“In the future I hope to wear the Selecao shirt,” he concluded. “I’m hoping that the Champions League will prove a springboard.”

Lazio are in Pot Three for the draw in Monaco which means they will have to negotiate two giants if they are to progress to the knock-out stages.

channel 4

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
A’ Liverpool, Porto, Marseille, Besiktas
B’ Chelsea, Valencia, Schalke, Rosenborg
C’ Real Madrid, Werder Bremen, Lazio, Olympiacos
D’ Milan, Benfica, Celtic , Shakhtar Donetsk
E’ Barcelona, Lyon, Stuttgart, Rangers
F’ Manchester United, Roma, Sporting Lisbon, Dynamo Kiev
G’ Internazionale, PSV Eindhoven, CSKA Moscow
H’ Arsenal, Sevilla/AEK Athens, Steaua Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)