[EU] Champions League 06/07 (5 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
They played beautiful football. Ancelotti made it worst. Eventhough they play more attractive football than Juve. Especially at capello's era.
Depends what you call attractive, man. Show me one player in Milan who shows more skills per game than Del Piero? Buffon's posture between the posts is more attractive at itself... not mentioning Zidane's, Baggio, Platini's times... Who's Milan's greatest attackers in history? Nordahl, Van Basten, Shavchenko... non of them were true entertainers tbh, just very good finishers.

PS I agree about Capello's era tho.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Depends what you call attractive, man. Show me one player in Milan who shows more skills per game than Del Piero? Buffon's posture between the posts is more attractive at itself... not mentioning Zidane's, Baggio, Platini's times... Who's Milan's greatest attackers in history? Nordahl, Van Basten, Shavchenko... non of them were true entertainers tbh, just very good finishers.

Kaka, Pirlo perhaps. They're better than Del Piero at the moment.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Milan :rofl2:

FORZA ROONEY! :weee:

It hurts to lose in 91st minute, huh Milan?! :lol:

I hope you lose again in San Siro, you fucking bastards!!!

Forza ManUre!!!

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,807
    Last night was a knife into the heart of justice. But it will be done in the second leg.
    Do you mean that Manchester scored three penalties which were not called correctly, or were 4 of Milan players fired by the referee in the 5th minute??

Mate, I know it's hard to lose at the 90th minute, but I think it's fair that winning on the 90th minute can be done by other teams else than Milan sometimes...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Last night was a knife into the heart of justice. But it will be done in the second leg.
    Out of all people, you talk about justice? :howler: Check how many 90th minute screamers Milan scored and then talk about justice. Milan is going down hopefully this time.

Forza Manchester United and Rooney!

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Milan play ugly football? Not at all, compaired to us Milan play beautiful football. In fact Milan's midfield is one of the most complete midfields in the last few years IMO, they have shitloads of creativity in Kaka and Pirlo, a midfield general that can do everything in Seedorf and a unmatched destroyer in Gattuso. Their midfield can't get any better. I'll always take Kaka and Pirlo's cool, simple and effective game-plan over Ronaldinho's bag of tricks. Milan don't play ugly football at all, quite the opposite but I suppose that depends on how you define attractive football, they just lack some quality upfront since Sheva left. I'd kill for a Juve with Milan's midfield.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Milan play ugly football? Not at all, compaired to us Milan play beautiful football. In fact Milan's midfield is one of the most complete midfields in the last few years IMO, they have shitloads of creativity in Kaka and Pirlo, a midfield general that can do everything in Seedorf and a unmatched destroyer in Gattuso. Their midfield can't get any better. I'll always take Kaka and Pirlo's cool, simple and effective game-plan over Ronaldinho's bag of tricks. Milan don't play ugly football at all, quite the opposite but I suppose that depends on how you define attractive football, they just lack some quality upfront since Sheva left. I'd kill for a Juve with Milan's midfield.
    :agree: Spot on, dawg. I still hate them from the depth of my soul though. :p

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Dont tease me.:smoke:

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Rooney's last minute winner may just be the most crucial goal of this semi as I have to be honest, I cannot see Milan beating Manu cos of 2 main reasons. They have a very useless goal keeper and Ronaldo cannot play for Milan as the other strikers are sub par on this level. A fit Inzaghi maybe but Gilardino is very poor, he cannot hold up play at all, his touch is piss poor and he cannot evade defenders, lets not even get into his diving.
    I started a thread here, beware the curse of man united, when was the last time anyone saw gatusso leave the field of play injured? My only surprise is that Kaka was fit to play but there is still time for him to pick up an injury before 2nd leg
    I know the whole world was loking at ronaldo and kaka but my mom was scholes as kaka was good in first half but not so good in second
    Gatusso would have won it if he played thruout, his replacement brocchi was very poor as was Pirlo and Ambrosini. Jankuloski sucks big time as a defender but i was very impressed with oddo defensively. Nesta was Milan's most consistent player on the night.
    I was amazed by 2 things last night, firstly why ronaldo was not moved to the right to face jankulowski and why milan after not really attacking in the second half, decide to attack in the dying moments of the match then brocchi plays a silly ball and of cos jankulowski was nowhere to be found and they lose a goal that might just see them knocked out

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Forget about past few years, all time Milan sux Juve's balls entertaining and winning wise :stuckup:

I don't know why is our team so underrated over here... I'm not telling to be blind, but you all praise Pirlo like there wasn't a certain Davids, Deschamps and Di Livio couple years back who were a lot more entertaining, solid and constatnt fighters (and smart too).

anyway fuck Milan :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Forget about past few years, all time Milan sux Juve's balls entertaining and winning wise :stuckup:

I don't know why is our team so underrated over here... I'm not telling to be blind, but you all prase Pirlo like there wasn't a certain Deschamps and Di Livio couple years back who were a lot more solid and constatnt fighters (and smart too).
    Oh please Elvin,DD was a real grafter but in no ways as creative as Pirlo.Say what u want,Milan have a stellar midfield & their style of play is pure magic.Even last season their midfield was a whole lot better than ours IMO.Emerson & Vieira lacked creativity big time.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Platini, Baggio, Zidane, Del Piero... list me as many players who are/were as close to these guys entertaining and creating wise and I'll rest my case.

My point is... yeah since 2002 they've been more attractive, but saying that Milan's football is more attractive than Juve's (generally speaking) is a sin IMHO.

Peace...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)