[EU] Champions League 06/07 (4 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Platini, Baggio, Zidane, Del Piero... list me as many players who are/were as close to these guys entertaining and creating wise and I'll rest my case.

My point is... yeah since 2002 they've been more attractive, but saying that Milan's football is more attractive than Juve's (generally speaking) is a sin IMHO.

Peace...
Of course, years ago when we had ZZ, Baggio, Platini, etc. we didn't lack creativity as much as we lack it in the last 5 years. But for the last 5 years Milan is above and beyond us in entertaining and attractive football, that's what I'm saying.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Well, people keep saying Kaka' this Kaka' that, I say Kaka is nothing but just a promise for now... comparing him to Del Piero is kinda disrespectful to Ale imo.

But I'm a bit sentimental :D

PS they both play simply brilliant football, but i havent really seen much pure skill (like backhills and freekicks of DP, turnovers a la Zidane) from Kaka', I mean all he does is RUN past opponents :D He's assists are a bit off as well...

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Depends what you call attractive, man. Show me one player in Milan who shows more skills per game than Del Piero? Buffon's posture between the posts is more attractive at itself... not mentioning Zidane's, Baggio, Platini's times... Who's Milan's greatest attackers in history? Nordahl, Van Basten, Shavchenko... non of them were true entertainers tbh, just very good finishers.

PS I agree about Capello's era tho.
attractiveness is not about one player showing up his skill but it rather the sceme oh play or we can say tactic and strategy. offensive football relatively is more attractive than defensive.

anyway fvck milan :pint:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Well, people keep saying Kaka' this Kaka' that, I say Kaka is nothing but just a promise for now... comparing him to Del Piero is kinda disrespectful to Ale imo.

But I'm a bit sentimental :D

PS they both play simply brilliant football, but i havent really seen much pure skill (like backhills and freekicks of DP, turnovers a la Zidane) from Kaka', I mean all he does is RUN past opponents :D He's assists are a bit off as well...
Disrespectful? Not at all, Kaka is young and has already won a WC, Serie A, runner up in CL.. DP surely has a much richer career but give it time, Kaka is as good as they get. ;) As a club symbol there will probably never even be a competition between the two.

I can't get over the fact we didn't at least try to sign him.

Kaka is an intelligent playmaker, he does everything with a purpose. The way he follows the play and his teammates' movement is brilliant, his throughballs are always on target, his pace is great, he can run with the ball and keep hold of it. He has a different style from Zizou but not any less effective IMO.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Comon, Kaka' hardly played a minute in that WC, CL final? hmm DP been to 4 and all of them he was like a main man, he was on top of the world before he hit 23 lol with no exaguration, that injury fucked him up a little tho.

All I'm saying is Kaka' is nowhere as sensational (yeah that's the word) as Del Piero was at that age (even younger)

anyway I'm off to shower :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Platini, Baggio, Zidane, Del Piero... list me as many players who are/were as close to these guys entertaining and creating wise and I'll rest my case.

My point is... yeah since 2002 they've been more attractive, but saying that Milan's football is more attractive than Juve's (generally speaking) is a sin IMHO.

Peace...
Baggio & Del Piero are strikers,platini & zizou ran the Juve midfield & majority of creative moves came through them.Milan on the other hand have Seedorf,Kaka & Pirlo that are creative.

Going on your logic,Van Basten,Gullit,Leonardo,Kaka & Pirlo.So ur telling me that Milan have only played attractive football from 2002?Give me a fvcking break,Milan have always played a more flowing & attractive football but Juve have power,grit & determination.Im not sayin Milan is better than Juve but I do admire their team & thats all there is to it.

Good thing ur opinion is worth shit considering ur antics Elvin.:D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Comon, Kaka' hardly played a minute in that WC, CL final? hmm DP been to 4 and all of them he was like a main man, he was on top of the world before he hit 23 lol with no exaguration, that injury fucked him up a little tho.

All I'm saying is Kaka' is nowhere as sensational (yeah that's the word) as Del Piero was at that age (even younger)

anyway I'm off to shower :D
The guy is 25 and he is just as every bit sensational as DP was, I mean he's the key player for a huge club like Milan ever since he got there. When he'll be 32 who knows what honours he might have. Times were different when DP was young, very rarely young players exploded on the big scene whereas today 18-year olds can play for the biggest teams in Europe. Kaka was nothing strange when he exploded, DP was something unseen at that time, that's the difference.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fuck Milan! where were they before Berlusconi for God's sake, come on, you give me a break.

Vlatko, you have a point, but that's exactly what makes DP so special, in my eyes Kaka still has to prove his worth.. let's wait and see :)

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Baggio & Del Piero are strikers,platini & zizou ran the Juve midfield & majority of creative moves came through them.Milan on the other hand have Seedorf,Kaka & Pirlo that are creative.

Going on your logic,Van Basten,Gullit,Leonardo,Kaka & Pirlo.So ur telling me that Milan have only played attractive football from 2002?Give me a fvcking break,Milan have always played a more flowing & attractive football but Juve have power,grit & determination.Im not sayin Milan is better than Juve but I do admire their team & thats all there is to it.

Good thing ur opinion is worth shit considering ur antics Elvin.:D
100% agree. In the fact, milan face a difficulty in dealing with Juve. Who is the best, the answer is sure Juve. But who is more attractive, in general they are more attractive. and again fvck milan :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)