Essien on Juve wish list (4 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Thats why I said I'm not talking about the past...

And your right gray, but can you honestly say that Juve would be where they are if the same had happened to Juve? Look at last season at Juve's defense! Do you think you'd NOT suffer if Cannavaro was banned now for 8months? (And you didnt have Buffon)...???

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Thing is,Cannavaro is a world class defender,but Rio can't mark his own shadow.
I dissagree Rio is a world class defender too Canna is not much better than Rio!

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #108
    Cannavaro is definitely up there with the best in the world right now. I'd say Canna, Terry and Nesta are the top three.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    OMG! Why are Serie A fans so ignorant? So, Rio who was Defender of the Torny in 2002, whether as Canna did what? We were knocked out by SOUTH KOREA!!!!!

It is no wonder we havent won anything since 1982 when no-one actually knows how good other players are :wallbang:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    OMG! Why are Serie A fans such fools? So, Rio who was Defender of the Torny in 2002, whether as Canna did what? We were knocked out by SOUTH KOREA!!!!!
    hey! :frown:

it's not like Canna played badly... it was Maldini of all people who didn't do his job marking Ahn

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    I'm serious gray, what is the world coming to? I hate the way people think players are crap, because of where they were born or what league they play in, it is pathetic...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)