Erling Braut Håland - Striker - Red Bull Salzburg (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
have no issue with Haaland but I also have no issue with De Ligt and look at that situation. Spent 110mil on CBs in 2019, are covered at CB for the next decade.

Have no depth out wide, no depth at FB, Matuidi is still a starting CM, have no consistent RCM and most of the games have begun with Bernardeschi at CAM.

Yes let's continue to buy market opportunities. Its not as if, for the 2nd season in a row, this policy is fucking us hard. nope, no reason to be alarmed.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
was excited about this guy few years ago when we signed him only to be reported that we didnt actually sign him and he chose to go to Austria to play regular football. Kinda respected that choice, he developed and made the news, yet I cant say that Im a fan now...

Not what we need the most, but if we keep playing a fw trio up front then adding a forward is not a bad idea, right now our back ups are fragile Dcosta and Ramsey and disappointing Berna, soo... yeah, sign him, dont sign him, either way focus on the major issue. Pogba, Eriksen, Vidal, Allan... Dont care, its not my job to adequately analyze them and pick the best option for the team, remove the deadwood that needed to be removed in the summer and upgrade the midfield with a starting 11 player, Paredes or whatever his name is isnt one, and hype aside Tonali isnt one either.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
In a way I'm jealous of stupid people.

Their stupidity is only painful for others.
You have no right to call anybody stupid, remember? You have a Sarri avatar, rate Emre Can, also lease a Nissan Leaf and go to the fitness thread to not ask about training but about magic pills to extend your life. Only way to save face for you is to literally log out forever.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wtf is a Nissan Leaf? Sounds helluva gay.

Any way, this kid is fucking awesome. We should definitely acquire him, especially for the rumored figures. Too bad he's one ugly MOFO.

Merry Christmas Bitches :b81:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)