Erling Braut Håland - Striker - Red Bull Salzburg (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Wtf is a Nissan Leaf? Sounds helluva gay.

Any way, this kid is fucking awesome. We should definitely acquire him, especially for the rumored figures. Too bad he's one ugly MOFO.

Merry Christmas Bitches :b81:
its an electric car. Kinda looks like a toy car, but that’s only because Nissan has become the shittiest automaker in the whole world recently, they have literally nothing going for them expect for making mediocre SUVs people buy like cupcakes

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You have no right to call anybody stupid, remember? You have a Sarri avatar, rate Emre Can, also lease a Nissan Leaf and go to the fitness thread to not ask about training but about magic pills to extend your life. Only way to save face for you is to literally log out forever.
Wow that was a great burn, boomer with midsize sedan.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
its an electric car. Kinda looks like a toy car, but that’s only because Nissan has become the shittiest automaker in the whole world recently, they have literally nothing going for them expect for making mediocre SUVs people buy like cupcakes
Much love bruh. I know what it is. Haha. t was a rhetorical question. I love the old Skyline and the 2016 and 2017 GTRs. Iconic.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You have no right to call anybody stupid, remember? You have a Sarri avatar, rate Emre Can, also lease a Nissan Leaf and go to the fitness thread to not ask about training but about magic pills to extend your life. Only way to save face for you is to literally log out forever.

giphy.gif

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
also that quote, so original (from ricky gervais)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Are people seriously trying to find reasons for not wanting a what looks to be a generational player for 30mln when we sold Kean for the same sum?
Thank you.

Some really stupid posts here.

It's not like we are exhausting our entire budget here.

For €30M, you fucking take him and run ffs. We sold Kean for the same amount but we are getting what looks like a more talented version for the same amount. What's not to like here.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Needs playing time to continue developing. Move to Juventus at this point wouldn’t be in his best interests
That's fake news. Moise Kean was doing terrible while at loan in Chievo or Hellas. Once he got back to Turin started scoring both for Juve and Azzurri.
This guy is Lukaku version 2. Next please
Lukaku was sold for much bigger money twice while scoring over 100 goals in EPL. Your point?
It's reported by The Sun.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Seems like he's pretty fast and explosive for a player his size. He seems to rarely score with his weak foot.
ala Bernardeschi

- - - Updated - - -

rumors of a 15m agent fee :mino:
Of course. Make a deal where there is a low buyout clause for your player only to ask for an insane comission when clubs start comming in.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #155
    That's fake news. Moise Kean was doing terrible while at loan in Chievo or Hellas. Once he got back to Turin started scoring both for Juve and Azzurri.

Lukaku was sold for much bigger money twice while scoring over 100 goals in EPL. Your point?

It's reported by The Sun.
    it's the arrogance I'm trying to point out. Flex your muscles and beat these Juve peasants....

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Thank you.

Some really stupid posts here.

It's not like we are exhausting our entire budget here.

For €30M, you fucking take him and run ffs. We sold Kean for the same amount but we are getting what looks like a more talented version for the same amount. What's not to like here.

I think half here are trolling, and the other half is just desperate for a midfielder. When they should realize this signing has no bearing whatsoever on our top midfield search or lack of search.

I hope we sign him, quite few here will have a "doh!" moment when he shows he is legit stud (De Ligt of attackers) andthey remember they used to doubt this really cheap signing for little to no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

13 mill a year :lol: they must be desperate

Kinda like us giving De Ligt 12m a year :D (but in this case, his transfer fee is 55m less then Matthjis) You do whatever it takes to get ahead of the competition lol. But I doubt it is true at all tho btw. Just media wildly speculating because its easy to do.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Manchester United are offering Erling Haaland a contract worth €13m/yr. [SportMediaset]
    They r doing everything they can to destroy a team so big. What a bunch of loosers. Noone would offer to Erling more than $7-$8m per year, so pay a 20% more it would be more than enough but hey: "We know we are one of the worst managed team in the world so we have to overpay any player to come here"

tenor.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I think half here are trolling, and the other half is just desperate for a midfielder. When they should realize this signing has no bearing whatsoever on our top midfield search or lack of search.

I hope we sign him, quite few here will have a "doh!" moment when he shows he is legit stud (De Ligt of attackers) andthey remember they used to doubt this really cheap signing for little to no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda like us giving De Ligt 12m a year :D (but in this case, his transfer fee is 55m less then Matthjis) You do whatever it takes to get ahead of the competition lol. But I doubt it is true at all tho btw. Just media wildly speculating because its easy to do.
    De Ligt is 8m plus bonus and has a backgroung bigger than current Erling even when both are really young. Being captain of a team like Ajax and getting into UCL Semi after kicking out RM and Juve and also being one of the best against Spurs.

But I also think it has to be BS media and Raiola is really good creating it

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    We spent 100m on one guy. 90m on another.

30m for this guy is a drop in the bucket now for us. I am certain we are still in search for a CM now whether we can convince a club to sell in January is another story.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)