Erling Braut Håland - Striker - Red Bull Salzburg (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Thank you.

Some really stupid posts here.

It's not like we are exhausting our entire budget here.

For €30M, you fucking take him and run ffs. We sold Kean for the same amount but we are getting what looks like a more talented version for the same amount. What's not to like here.
So stupid that it requires no explanation, otherwise you're doing yourself a great disservice.

There are always weird takes on things from some ding a lings, but this is such a no brainer that all you can do is smh, facepalm, and point your finger and laff simultaneously.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You have no right to call anybody stupid, remember? You have a Sarri avatar, rate Emre Can, also lease a Nissan Leaf and go to the fitness thread to not ask about training but about magic pills to extend your life. Only way to save face for you is to literally log out forever.
This a nice summary, but kinda sad you didn't get to mention the all time Costa > Camoranesi classic. You may say it's getting old, but i disagree - It's timeless.
And the reasoning was even better. Costa is VERY consistent, unlike Camoranesi.

Us normal folks don't know how to react when confronted with such immortal genius. We can only bow our heads in shame.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can someone put some light on him - What are his pros and cons? What type of forward is he? I honestly know nothing about him (except for the fact that in some pictures he reminds me of Brian of Tarth..)

Also if Tuttosport is the source for Haland chose Juve I`d put it on a serious question mark...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Mbappe at 60m is a big yes for me. Why would he be available at that small amount?

The club needs to think ahead of the ronaldo era..he is 34. Higuain is 32. Costa is almost 30 and injury prone. Mandzukic is gone. Besides dybala we actually don't have a long term forward.

We lost kean in the summer.

Unless the EPL clubs start offering ridiculous amounts for Haaland then I wouldn't be upset if we went for him. If he is hapoy to play off the bench for the first season and gradually be implemented into the team..like pogba did...then it is worthwhile getting him.

Man U offering him 13m per season is just plain silly.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What an apt comparison

You’re truly one of the brighter ones to emerge as of late

Haaland is not an Mbappe (tho he IS special, dont know why one denies that), but you know whats way more ridicolous? Calling a guy who scored 41 goals in half a season as Kean level, or even worse another Pjaca.

You aint shit Drulolo.

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)