[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
I hate Chelsi, but I am not sure it was "sooooo stupid or idiotic". Hazard just wanted kick the ball. If the ball boy could try to earn more time for Swensea, why wouldn't he simulating being hit? He will be banned, but kid was stupid ass well. Eden should think how can it look in TV :confused:

Edit: I will put this like this. I can't see it on every repley. Did he kick the ball, or kicked the kid. If the ball - read what i wrote. If the kid - the guy crossed the line by mileeees.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I hate Chelsi, but I am not sure it was "sooooo stupid or idiotic". Hazard just wanted kick the ball. If the ball boy could try to earn more time for Swensea, why wouldn't he simulating being hit? He will be banned, but kid was stupid ass well. Eden should think how can it look in TV :confused:

Edit: I will put this like this. I can't see it on every repley. Did he kick the ball, or kicked the kid. If the ball - read what i wrote. If the kid - the guy crossed the line by mileeees.
The ball boy was being douchy, but that's no excuse to kick someone -- or at someone. The situation really wouldn't change much whether Hazard kicked the kid or tried to kick the ball out from under him. That's a hostile act no matter how many excuses you try to layer on it. This isn't Hollywood where the cop is a hero if he shoots the hostage taker despite any risks put on the hostage that the bad guy is holding up.

It's completely unsportsmanlike to kick at a prone fan to get at a ball. This isn't rocket science.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
The ball boy was being douchy, but that's no excuse to kick someone -- or at someone. The situation really wouldn't change much whether Hazard kicked the kid or tried to kick the ball out from under him. That's a hostile act no matter how many excuses you try to layer on it. This isn't Hollywood where the cop is a hero if he shoots the hostage taker despite any risks put on the hostage that the bad guy is holding up.

It's completely unsportsmanlike to kick at a prone fan to get at a ball. This isn't rocket science.
Not forgetting it's a ball BOY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)