[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2006
i have my doubts that abramovic would even want him back, i sense that they both still have a strained relationship
If Roman just wants a yes man he should have never sacked RDM. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Jose has always expressed his love for Chelsea, and with the squad he will have available to him, and plenty of money to buy more players, he'll take the job. He will walk into it already knowing the place and already being held in the highest regard by the fans. It makes perfect sense. Plus, I think Jose would prefer living in London to Manchester.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
what makes you sense that?
for example, Mourinho was pretty pissed about how abramovic went behind his back to swap gallas for ashley cole. My feeling is that at man city the board will trust Mourinho to build the team the way he wants it and give him the necessary resources to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

If Roman just wants a yes man he should have never sacked RDM. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Jose has always expressed his love for Chelsea, and with the squad he will have available to him, and plenty of money to buy more players, he'll take the job. He will walk into it already knowing the place and already being held in the highest regard by the fans. It makes perfect sense. Plus, I think Jose would prefer living in London to Manchester.
he loves chelsea as a club and the fans yes, but i don't think so much so for his former boss. Then again he said the same thing about Inter, loves the club blah blah, but do you think he would rejoin the club? that is not in the right state to offer him the resources to build a winning team again? doubt it.

I think there were too many internal political conflicts at chelsea which saw the end of his reign just like it will at Madrid, at inter he was given the freedom and trust just as i think man city would.

For Mourinho the situation has to be right for him i.e. the team has to be already competitive, given the liberty to do it his way, and the resources to achieve his goals

Thats my outlook on this situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)