[ENG] Premiership 2011/2012 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I like it. He can play on the wing or on the right side of a midfield three.

Also, it looks like we're signing Doni for a euro to back up Pepe.

Next up, Dann, Jones, Downing.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Nedvěd;3069504 said:
Young is good, but is not better than what we have. He is not needed, at all. I don't want to see my club wasting 15m on a winger (which is our best department) when we badly need to sign at least 2 or 3 CMs.
For some reason I thought you were a liverpool supporter and were talking about pool. Young to United would be pointless, I agree. But in Liverpool that'd be amazing as Joe cole and maxi are shit

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
For some reason I thought you were a liverpool supporter and were talking about pool. Young to United would be pointless, I agree. But in Liverpool that'd be amazing as Joe cole and maxi are shit
Maxi is a good squad player, he ended up with 10 goals on the season. Cole was crap this season, never got it going at all. We'll get Downing if we spend big at center back.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Liked him a lot although his season really tailed off, has an awful lot to prove. I've seen Sunderland fans over the course of the season say he is well overrated, but we'll see. Fergie basically had him in the bag (Bruce) but went cold, gone are the days when Utd could stock up with these sort of players to stop others getting them.

I reckon there'll be a good tussle for Phil Jones though.

Basically Liverpool look like spending ridiculous money, not a measured thing at all.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Liked him a lot although his season really tailed off, has an awful lot to prove. I've seen Sunderland fans over the course of the season say he is well overrated, but we'll see. Fergie basically had him in the bag (Bruce) but went cold, gone are the days when Utd could stock up with these sort of players to stop others getting them.

I reckon there'll be a good tussle for Phil Jones though.

Basically Liverpool look like spending ridiculous money, not a measured thing at all.
I'd rather see us go for Dann if Jones is going to cost an arm and a leg.

Nedvěd

Young to United is absolutely pointless. And now reports saying that we are selling Nani, I just might go insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)