[ENG] Premiership 2011/2012 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seriously Nedved, what more would Ashley Young needed to do in Villa to show he is a quality winger? He has been stellar with Villa and one of the better players of EPL in last couple of seasons. Last thing I would want is a rival (historically, cuz Pool hasnt challenged Man U in ages) is to sign a player who is excellent and would improve them.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
That's Mark Hughes quit.

Presumably, to head to Villa.
There are rumours that Villa already notified Fulham before the Hughes departure that they were not going to approach him and he's not a target. They didn't like how he handled his departure as well.

Nedvěd

Seriously Nedved, what more would Ashley Young needed to do in Villa to show he is a quality winger? He has been stellar with Villa and one of the better players of EPL in last couple of seasons. Last thing I would want is a rival (historically, cuz Pool hasnt challenged Man U in ages) is to sign a player who is excellent and would improve them.
Young is good, but is not better than what we have. He is not needed, at all. I don't want to see my club wasting 15m on a winger (which is our best department) when we badly need to sign at least 2 or 3 CMs.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Tevez: "There is nothing to do in Manchester. I speak bad English still. When my contract ends in three years then I will not return to Manchester, not even for a holiday,"

:lol2:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Are you serious? :lol2:

When are they appearing on Jerry Springer?
The secret to his long playing career, must have great stamina to keep all these women on the go at the same time :D

Basically his aunt (his dad's sister) has called him a scumbag and wants the family to disown him. His brother has broken up with his wife.

Nedvěd

Man, this is disgusting. My favourite active player and one of my all time favourites is a bastard. Have no espect for Giggs the human being.

Nedvěd

Some reports are suggesting that we are selling Nani and signing Young as his replacement. :scared:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nedvěd;3074748 said:
Some reports are suggesting that we are selling Nani and signing Young as his replacement. :scared:
English Sunday tabloids (fart in the wind) saying that Madrid want him (no mention of Juve) and that his price is £40m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)