[ENG] Premiership 2009/2010 (19 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
"Michael was born over the Welsh border at the Countess of Chester Hospital to English parents, so he can play internationally for England. In fact, his grandparents are English too except one from Scotland.

So despite living all his life in Wales he technically had more chance of playing for Scotland than he did for Wales."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/northeast/guides/halloffame/sport/michael_owen.shtml

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Low blow to Liverpool though. First they equal their amount of Premiership titles, then they buy Liverpool's own prodigy. All in one summer.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Who, other than a Manure and Owen fan, would want that douche to play well for his douche club?

Hopefully Owen will score own goals. The rest of the money can be used to pay back United States taxpayers for their failed investment in AIG.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Everton are interested in Clint Dempsey. Would be a good signing, as it would provide some much needed competition for Pienaar on the left.

Sep 1, 2002
It'll be fun to watch Owen score against the Pool.

I expect two more signings from Fergi, and that'll
be enough to keep them ahead of the Pool, they only have Chelsea to worry about.

Who will get Pato?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You mean he play's on the right?

I know that's where he played for the US in the Confed Cup. But for Fulham he always play's on the left.

Plus Everton have Arteta and Osman playing on the right. While they only have Pienaar on the left. So i'm assuming they're buying him to play him on the left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)