[ENG] Premiership 2009/2010 (21 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
DAILY MAIL SUNDAY

The best five players in the world, Ronaldo, Kaka, Messi, Xavi and Iniesta will be playing in Spain next season.

- Sky Sports News

No qualms here.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Even if he is gay, I'm more surprised the way he is dressed. Boy Man U is a strange team with strange players...

Jul 15, 2006
Even if he is gay, I'm more surprised the way he is dressed. Boy Man U is a strange team with strange players...

MURKED! How funny was that? Not really, right? Well that's Manure for you...

He was having a go at Ronaldo and the way he dresses
Yeah, guess the English players have to do something to keep occupied, not being in International Tournaments and all..

EDIT:
Bah, you beat me to it. ;)

Mar 30, 2006
DAILY MAIL SUNDAY

The best five players in the world, Ronaldo, Kaka, Messi, Xavi and Iniesta will be playing in Spain next season.

- Sky Sports News

No qualms here.
raw deal man.

also there are a few players who are not far off from being on that list like Etoo, Robben, Villa and possibly even Ribery

and maybe Ibra...

La Liga will be a super league (well 2 teams will be super teams haha)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I would argue that based on this year, gerrard has more reason to be considered one of the world's best 5 players than kaka, torres as well. so I wouldn't say that the best 5 players in the world will be playing in spain. i won't deny though that a lot of the best players ARE in spain, but not all of the best 5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)