[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2009
I dont see the reason of having money troubles months after you overpay so surely for Fellaini with 19m euros. Thought that was from a team who had money to spare. Fellaini is good ofcourse, but defenitely could have negotiated it down, or got cheaper quality, couple of quality players even.
Sales from Andy Johnson and James McFadden = £17m
Fellaini = £4m upfront, rising to £15m

Negotiated down? This is David Moyes we are talking about! - Believe me, the fee he will ever pay will always literally the lowest possible, absolutely no chance he will pay over the odds :lol:

We had bids rejected in March and April ( http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/25032008/58/premier-league-toffees-fellaini-bid-comes-unstuck.html ) before signing him in September, before Chelsea got there first

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Insua was gone, which was why he wasn't playing. very unfortunate not to have Xabi for the man city game though. maybe Lucas?

Everton do look good, Moyes is a very good manager, no doubt about it. Fellaini has potential, but from the everton games I've seen he's been little more than a brute with a 'fro.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Insua was gone, which was why he wasn't playing. very unfortunate not to have Xabi for the man city game though. maybe Lucas?

Everton do look good, Moyes is a very good manager, no doubt about it. Fellaini has potential, but from the everton games I've seen he's been little more than a brute with a 'fro.
I think Lucas is out from that red card he got against Everton. I could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)