[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
feel sorry for villa, chelski were time wasting from the 75th minute which shows they were really struggling.

Positives from that match:
- Hiddink's clearly not had enough time to mould chelsea
- Lampard got an assist for my fantasy league team :)
- Drogba still isn't on top of his game
- Their defence looked shaky

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
feel sorry for villa, chelski were time wasting from the 75th minute which shows they were really struggling.

Positives from that match:
- Hiddink's clearly not had enough time to mould chelsea
- Lampard got an assist for my fantasy league team :)
- Drogba still isn't on top of his game
- Their defence looked shaky
They beat one of the most solid teams of EPL out of home. Drogba isn't on his best form yet but then again he had his moment of brilliance by that pass to Bosingwa. Chelsea are strong. They seem much better than the days of Scolari. Did Great Barry even play btw?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
They beat one of the most solid teams of EPL out of home. Drogba isn't on his best form yet but then again he had his moment of brilliance by that pass to Bosingwa. Chelsea are strong. They seem much better than the days of Scolari. Did Great Barry even play btw?
Villa are solid and they are a good team that dont get the credit they deserve, but in all honesty, chelsea are expected to beat them, plus they didnt do it convincingly.

Barry did play, he looked pretty solid

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I hope they play like this against us.
Then they will beat us 1-0 by the late goal of John Terry from a corner kick :D

Villa are solid and they are a good team that dont get the credit they deserve, but in all honesty, chelsea are expected to beat them, plus they didnt do it convincingly.

Barry did play, he looked pretty solid
Chelsea were the better team though. They could win this by more goals. Barry was faaar from what I expected.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Then they will beat us 1-0 by the late goal of John Terry from a corner kick :D

Chelsea were the better team though. They could win this by more goals. Barry was faaar from what I expected.
From what i saw of barry he was quite good, granted my stream kept cutting out though, he's normally a very solid player. He's never going to set the world on fire but he's integral to villa's system, does a lot of work that you wont notice watching on a screen. I watch him regular at villa park, class player

icεmαή;1906054 said:
I'm liking Zola's West Ham... (Even though they are two goals down :D)
Haha Zola's West ham are pretty decent + Zola is a legend

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Chelsea played a really good first half and Villa looked really jaded but Villa were much better in the 2nd half they really piled on the pressure and could of scored on a few occasions. What was worrying for me was that Chelsea showed a lot of team spirit and Drogba and Anelka worked really well. There defence is still pretty shakey though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)