[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (168 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
We are now officially going to be in the UEFA cup. any Arsenal fan who tells you otherwise is deluded. If Arsene doesn't sell Bentdner and Song this summer, then i hope he gets sacked plain and simple.

Blackburn played a good game against the Manc's, they really deserved something out of it. Roque Santa Cruz is a quality player, the way he cooly brushed off Rio and then proceeded to dribble past Kuzcack to score his goal was classy, i wish Adebayor had his coolness in front of goal.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
We are now officially going to be in the UEFA cup. any Arsenal fan who tells you otherwise is deluded. If Arsene doesn't sell Bentdner and Song this summer, then i hope he gets sacked plain and simple.

Blackburn played a good game against the Manc's, they really deserved something out of it. Roque Santa Cruz is a quality player, the way he cooly brushed off Rio and then proceeded to dribble past Kuzcack to score his goal was classy, i wish Adebayor had his coolness in front of goal.
Whats the situation with Arshavin? I havent seen any footie lately so im just curious to know what the Arsenal starting 11 looks like now?As for utd,its a one horse race & pool can forget about it.Once those mancs reach the second half of a season their running away with it.

As for Mourinho im pretty sure he's going to get a lesson in humilty come next week.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
We played Arshavin on the right with Samir on the left today. Niklas and RVP upfront.

Too much work lately?
Damn if you guys get a solid partner for fabregas (provided) he doenst leave thats one stellar midfield.

Yeah that & having to run around & follow up on defaulting clients.How I miss my uni days.:depressed

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Im sure Neville will make the game but if you were Irish you wouldnt be slating O'Shea like that.:D
O'Shea's gotten more stick from the Irish fans than anyone else. He's done well for us at centre half under Trapattoni, having been dire at left back forever. He's unlikely to be a disaster there for Man Utd, but he's no Vidic. I'd expect a solid enough performance.

Evans is inexperienced, but he's got serious potential; he's been excellent for them this year. O'Shea's a small enough decline on him now, though given another year or two, I'd expect Evans to have been a very big loss in this sort of situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)