[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
yeah but 60 minutes should be the absolute maximum he plays or use his as a super-sub, i know the temptation will be to pin your hopes on him but his body will not be anywhere near ready for it yet, he needs time and a proper pre-season before I would risk him playing 90 minutes

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
yeah but 60 minutes should be the absolute maximum he plays or use his as a super-sub, i know the temptation will be to pin your hopes on him but his body will not be anywhere near ready for it yet, he needs time and a proper pre-season before I would risk him playing 90 minutes
You're probably right, we shouldn't be too rash on him. It's not like we don't have many options upfront, with Bentdner playing a bit better recently,Vela looking like he might be the real deal and Van Persie being our top performer this season. But i do think that he is fit enough to be playing 90 minutes before the end of the season. 4-5 games where he'd come off the bench would be enough to get him back to full fitness imo.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
h don't get me wrong if i was fan Arsenal fan i would be the same but as an objective outsider i see one of the most prodigious talents there and i think the sensible thing is not to rush him. no amount of training can prepare you for the rigours of a turgid league affair on a sodden pitch.
his hamstrings will be very susceptible to minor niggles right now that,if not handled correctly, could turn into long-term problems. with any player of his importance is is always tempting to rush him back, but arsenals season is pretty much over already, for any chance of success next season you want a fully fit and ready Eduardo, rushing him back for a faint chance of glory now could jeapordise his health in the future

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
no, actually, unsurpirising. he needs to be nursed back to health,slowly with a cameo here and there.
if Arsenal really want to see the best of him he should not play 90 minutes until NEXT season and he has a full pre-season under his belt
I meant unreal as in surprising Arsenal wouldn't milk their boy back to health, especially with all the trouble Pool have had with Torres. Seems the league would learn from that mistake. Quess not.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I meant unreal as in surprising Arsenal wouldn't milk their boy back to health, especially with all the trouble Pool have had with Torres. Seems the league would learn from that mistake. Quess not.
ah i see you share the same opinion as to how Eduardo should be nursed back to full fitness:tup:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Absolutely. Liverpool are going to face another difficult choice in the upcoming week regarding Gerrard. It will be interesting to see how they handle things.
liverpool will do as liverpool always do, they will strap him up, throw him on,ask him to be saviour and prey that he lasts till the end of the season

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Wait for Madrid, if you're going to risk him, risk him for a match thats worth it.
:agree: pool ahve already blown the best chance they ever had of premiership glory, especially when they weakened during the transfer window.

CL glory is all they have and Real are there for the taking, plus Citeh are shite and Mashcerano-Alonso could easily tear them apart

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:agree: pool ahve already blown the best chance they ever had of premiership glory, especially when they weakened during the transfer window.

CL glory is all they have and Real are there for the taking, plus Citeh are shite and Mashcerano-Alonso could easily tear them apart
That's what I was thinking.

Feb 20, 2009
Opinions on Everton?

Despite a shocking start (2 wins in 12...) and a fair share of injuries (Yakubu out all season was a nightmare), we seem to have pulled our act together and the future is looking good. Though we have no money at all, we have a fair few of promising youngsters - Fellaini, Rodwell, Baxter, Gosling to name a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)