[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2003
yeah he climbed into his bed on away trips once everyone else had went to bed and showed him who the real "guv'nor" was

So I heard. Apparently Mrs Moratti wasn't against it at all and it is rumoured took many a photo. Luckily for us all, these said photographs have yet to see the light of day, thus saving us from the trouble of gouging our own eyes out.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
So I heard. Apparently Mrs Moratti wasn't against it at all and it is rumoured took many a photo. Luckily for us all, these said photographs have yet to see the light of day, thus saving us from the trouble of gouging our own eyes out.
:inter:
holdon-what is that?"
bozi-"dunno,it looks like 1 cuntface,1cup gone wrong"
holdon-"oh jesus that's ince,quick i need 2 forks and some whisky"

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
How do you guys rate Aston Villa's chances to make it to top4 at the end? I don't care which one of Utd, Chelsea, Pool or Arsenal, but i'd like some other team to overtake one of these 4 and see something new from the EPL in CL.
the same Villa, that came 3rd in their UEFA Cup group? them coming 4th or 3rd at the end of season would make me rate the Premiership even more i guess :lol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Just under 3.

Yes, there is a rugby game.

No, Sissoko is not suspended.

Yes, there will be streams.

No, Giovinco will not play.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
0-0 at HT, John Terry sent off for a wild lunge.

Chelsea have nothing except their flying fullbacks.

Stop the fullbacks and Deco, Lampard, Ballack etc will be stuck in a small area in the middle of the pitch, unable to find the space to be effective.

Edit: Sneaky bastard getting in there first. :melayyanandmessi:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
0-0 at HT, John Terry sent off for a wild lunge.

Chelsea have nothing except their flying fullbacks.

Stop the fullbacks and Deco, Lampard, Ballack etc will be stuck in a small area in the middle of the pitch, unable to find the space to be effective.

Edit: Sneaky bastard getting in there first. :melayyanandmessi:
thats true andy, another thing i've noticed is that ashly coles side is the weakest link in there back line along with alex's side but to take advantage of it juventus will need all the pace they have.

there mid field is def going to be a pain in the ass but i do agree its there full backs that really get lamps and co moving forward.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Thats where Essien comes in. His currently injured, but he will def improve their game massively in the midfield. Those 3 are all a bit one dimensional. Essien brings more strenght and will balance their lineup.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thats where Essien comes in. His currently injured, but he will def improve their game massively in the midfield. Those 3 are all a bit one dimensional. Essien brings more strenght and will balance their lineup.
I'm not sure Scolari will play Essien ahead of any of those guys.

I think there is a better chance of him taking over from Mikel as the holding midfielder.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Adebayor shouldn't have been red carded. Unless he objected and said some nasty things to the ref, the second yellow was not deserved.

How do you guys rate Aston Villa's chances to make it to top4 at the end? I don't care which one of Utd, Chelsea, Pool or Arsenal, but i'd like some other team to overtake one of these 4 and see something new from the EPL in CL.
They have a big chance to overtake us this season. Our bench is just not good enough, and now with Cesc injured i expect them to gain a lot of valuable ground over us.

I would say that Villa need to strengthen in January to finish in the top 4.

Their first XI is good enough, but sooner or later playing in three competitions will take it's toll.

I'll say that Villa will finish 4th, if they don't have any extended runs in either cup to distract them too much.

And they will beat Arsenal at Villa Park on Boxing Day.

Its not like our bench oozes class now,is it? i mean yesterday we had Diaby, Vela, Eboue and the walking disaster Silvestre on our bench, is that really much better than Villa's bench??

And yeah they will probably beat us at Villa Park.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Its not like our bench oozes class now,is it? i mean yesterday we had Diaby, Vela, Eboue and the walking disaster Silvestre on our bench, is that really much better than Villa's bench??
You already have a lot of injuries and will have player returning.

Villa have had very few this season, except Carew, so they are due to have a few before the end of the season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It is a new thing, because the bench players are worse then before for sure, BECAUSE the players who are bench material only and were reserves in past seasons, are starting now. And former starting quality like Toure and Gallas are losing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)