[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Agbonlahor is all pace and very little else.

Ashley Young is very good, but falls quite a bit bit short of the 'world class' tag that O'Neill gave him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Agbonlahor is all pace and very little else.

Ashley Young is very good, but falls quite a bit bit short of the 'world class' tag that O'Neill gave him.
True about Agbonlahor, i don't agree with people who think he should play with the NT, when offered little space, he is useless.

Young is good and should be a starter for England. O'Neil just said that to lift his spirits.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Young probably will start for England this year.

The only way that Capello may leave him out would be if he thought that there wasn't room for both him and Joe Cole in the same team.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There isn't place for both actually. A dilemma really, as Joe Cole is England's only creative player.
There would be space if one of them played on the right, even though they both prefer the left.

It could only be done against a weaker team, though, because it would make for a pretty lightweight midfield.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
There would be space if one of them played on the right, even though they both prefer the left.

It could only be done against a weaker team, though, because it would make for a pretty lightweight midfield.
True, neither are that good on the right anyway. Plus i wouldn't want them taking Theo's place :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Really?

I don't like it when Aberdeen players get called up for International duty.

I'd much prefer they got a rest and don't risk injury.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Even more reason for them not to play.

At any given time over the last few years Aberdeen have had a few players worthy of a place in the Scotland squad and at least one worth a starting spot.

Fortunately they were ignored, due to Old Firm bias, and so we were able to keep them at the club longer than we could have otherwise.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i heard some english clubs are interested in boca's 5 Battaglia hes had a monster season and was voted player of the apertura, you guys can prolly get him for 6-7 mil
Sounds interesting. He's a defensive midfielder,is he? I doubt Arsene would do it though, he had the chance to sign Masch when Vieira left for Juve and he passed on it. How things would have been different if Masch was with us now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)