[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Unfortunately this win means nothing, theres only two matches left, Man Utd arent losing the league.

With all Man Utd's depth in attack and midfield, they really looked toothless without Ronaldo.

He wasnt that good today.
add to that, fregie was arrogant today i never understood why he toke out rooney and never placed a forward instead of him and just played ronaldo and then subbed in o"shea.

fred where u watching the arabic version of showsports or the english commentor? god iw as soooooooooooo happy cos that son of a ***** in the arabic version is a die hard manure fan he gets on my nerves constantly it was nice to see his face during the half time it was like he got kicked in the balls!!!!:rofl:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
forgot to mention drogba was average today too but he sure has good sportsmanship
apart from the word throwing with team mate ballack that was funny, i thought they would get into a fist fight or sth.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
add to that, fregie was arrogant today i never understood why he toke out rooney and never placed a forward instead of him and just played ronaldo and then subbed in o"shea.

fred where u watching the arabic version of showsports or the english commentor? god iw as soooooooooooo happy cos that son of a ***** in the arabic version is a die hard manure fan he gets on my nerves constantly it was nice to see his face during the half time it was like he got kicked in the balls!!!!:rofl:
I was watching the arabic version, Khalid el Ghoul, lol true about his face expressions, i fookin hate that commentators guts!!

Jul 15, 2006
forgot to mention drogba was average today too but he sure has good sportsmanship
apart from the word throwing with team mate ballack that was funny, i thought they would get into a fist fight or sth.
Yep, I thought so too, but the comments Mr. Steve McMahon was making was ridiculous, "Oh, I would have taken off Drogba" Fuckin' cracker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)