[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
man his legs move so fast it's surreal.

I love how the wankers in the comment section try to play it down by saying even a ref coul do that. What a bunch of fools :lol:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Sportsmanship? xshrug
Not so much the dancing. It's the diving, come on man. That was terrible. At least make it good. And then don't get me started on his PKs. If he tried that fake run up on me, I'd come about 7 feet off my line. Then just point out to the ref, if he gets a fake run up, so do I.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Not so much the dancing. It's the diving, come on man. That was terrible. At least make it good. And then don't get me started on his PKs. If he tried that fake run up on me, I'd come about 7 feet off my line. Then just point out to the ref, if he gets a fake run up, so do I.
:lol:

Step overs are so overrated Heskey should just pick up the ball and run down the field with it.

I had a great idea, this emotion :melayyanandmessi: should be called ronaldo, cause hes a wanker of a Grade A class.

If he did those steps overs to me i'd just go straight for his leg

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
People that call him arrogant, wanker, whatever are just gutted that they don't have a player this good in their team.

He goes down easily sometimes yeah, so what? Loads of professionals do. Gerrard throws himself down but the media/people never says anything about him.

Just usual shit like 'ZOMG DIVE cause he's a foreigner' etc etc.

As for the penalty thing, he hardly stops at the last minute does he so it doesnt really matter.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
People that call him arrogant, wanker, whatever are just gutted that they don't have a player this good in their team.

He goes down easily sometimes yeah, so what? Loads of professionals do. Gerrard throws himself down but the media/people never says anything about him.

As for the penalty thing, he hardly stops at the last minute does he so it doesnt really matter.
I have seen him take 5 penalties and he's done it each time. As a matter of fact he did it in the Arsenal match. The ref even made him retake it because it ended up making his own team encroach. Diving is part of the game, but at least do it when there is obvious contact, unlike the example above.

I'd rather have Torres than Ronaldo. Don't get me wrong, Ronaldo is a very good player. Torres is just far less a wanker.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Ronaldo's probably the best player in the world right now,and i feel like stuffing a zillion pins in my eyes after this..but he's also very annoying,and someone who's very easily hated.He's very gifted yes,but what he does isnt showmanship.Its annoying.There are very few people other than Man utd fans who appreciate such showmanship.Stepovers can get very annoying after a while(Anyone remember Denilson?),and Ronaldo does a bit too much of them.Way more than required.

There is nothing wrong with showmanship.Ronaldinho does it,Messi does it,Totti does it...but they arent half as annoying as Ronaldo.Ronaldo overdoes it.They dont.Its hard to argue against Ronaldo's skill as he's got a bundle of them,but its very easy to argue against his annoying showmanship.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

I had a great idea, this emotion :melayyanandmessi: should be called ronaldo, cause hes a wanker of a Grade A class.

If he did those steps overs to me i'd just go straight for his leg
Its a shame Vieira, Keown, Lauren, Parlour and co arent around anymore, if they were, they would have hospitalized him a long time ago :touched:

He's a fantastic player no doubting that, the best player in the world no doubt about that. But he's a wanker and a cunt no doubting that either.

or he really enjoys ronaldo's wang in his mouth
:howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)