[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fair enough, all seem jealous and that, but you wouldnt be saying all this if he was in your team.

Esteban - thanks for that nonsense.

Fred - Arsenal have got their fair share of wankers so its fine.

Loads of footballers are arrogant cunts, hating them ftl.
Unfortunately not anymore we dont :sad:

Jealousy?

Surely you jest.Yes id love him at Juventus,but jealousy is the last thing in the world that makes me or anyone else for that matter,hate Ronaldo.Kaka is having a poor reason,but a Kaka inform is Ronaldo's daddy.Yet no one hates Kaka.He's respected for the player that he is,Ronaldo isnt.
:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You're right actually, there are less than recent times Fred.

However, Lehmann and Gallas are both still there.
Fabregas can be a cunt sometimes too, but imo it doesnt compare to the time when we had Keown, Lauren, A.Hole, Lehmann, Vieira and Jeffers. Now those were all wankers!! and every opposing fan hated them

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Villa Tells Arsenal To Make Their Move
Spanish international David Villa has made it clear he's ready and willing to leave Valencia for England this summer. Chelsea are said to be interested, but the striker really wants to join Arsenal or, failing that, Liverpool.
The 26-year-old is thought to be high on Chelsea manager Avram Grant's wishlist, with a bid of around €30m being planned and the UK press reporting that an approach by the Blues has already been made.

Villa has hit 63 goals for Valencia over the past three seasons and has been one of the few los Che players to perform consistently this year.

Arsenal Are Terrific

But while he is keen to try his luck in the Premier League, the striker has admitted it's Chelsea's London rivals Arsenal he'd really like to join.

“I watch the Premier League a lot and the team I’m most attracted to is definitely Arsenal," said Villa. "Their brilliant one and two-touch football and the whole style of rapid counter-attack which dominates the top level of the Premier League now is the one which suits my game best of all.

"I think I’m made to succeed in England but of course it’s one thing saying it and quite another getting there and then doing it. The Valencia president always told me he wouldn’t sell me until summer 2008," Villa added. "If an offer comes in I’m hungry to test myself in England.”

Liverpool Ahead Of Chelsea

The striker said that if it were to prove impossible to join Arsenal this summer then his next preference would be Liverpool, where he could link up with international team mate Fernando Torres. “It’s great playing alongside Fernando. We understand each other totally and we get on brilliantly off the park.”

Goal.com

Liverpoo already have Torres,i dont expect them to sign Villa.Arsenal probably dont need him that bad.Chelsea are the only cunts who'll get him.I hope Roman chokes on oil.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
no, i'm not counting Eduardo because he wont be back till october -november not to mention he'll take a few months before he can get back to his best... we didnt even see him play alongside RVP :cry:

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
Looks like Utd need him most imo, would love that.

Arsenal - Edu, RVP, Adebarndoor, Bendtner, Walcott, Vela

Man Utd - Rooney, Tevez, Sahahaha

Chelsea - Drogba, Anelka, Pizarro, Shev, Kalou

Liverpool - Torres, Kuyt, Crouch, Voronin

Depends what players leave though. I know Villa is better than most of these, but I reckon only Chelsea will spend say £20m for the sake of it there.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
why not? You guys are not poor. And besides Torres, Your strikers are not world class.
We aren't poor but we do have other needs in the off season. Such as the wings. With Crouch and Risse on their way out it may open up some room in the wage department but I don't know how much we will get for transfers with our current situation.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Grumpy Grant In Stunning Press Conference

Avram Grant has not been in the most cheerful of moods these days, but few would have expected what happened after Chelsea's 1-0 win over Everton at Goodison Park.

The Chelsea manager saw his team close to within two points of Manchester United, but followed that up with the most amazing of press conferences.

A deserved win Avram?

Yes

What in particular pleased you about this performance?
I am pleased.

What in particular pleased you?
[A long pause] I don't know.

Is it a relief to win here?
Yes.

You seem lost for words by the performance. Are you more satisfied with the performance or the victory?
Both.

You seem distracted. Do you have a problem?
No problem.

Is there an issue?
No. I am ok. I have nothing to say.

Do you have a message for the Chelsea fans?
Do you represent the Chelsea fans?

They [the fans] must believe you are still in the title race, do you have a message for them?
No message.

Does this result mean you are back in it now?
I don't know.

How many steps have you climbed to undertake this press conference?
I don't know.

You seem less voluble than usual. Is it because of Sky TV moving the game to a Thursday?
Maybe it's because of you. I don't know. I am ok.

You are saying that you don't know if you are still in the title race?
No.

Is it easier to say nothing Avram?
I don't know what to answer. It is a good question. I don't know what to answer.

Is this because of Sky?
No. Sky is ok. I enjoy watching them.

Is it a protest against newspapers?
No. Why?

Why else would you come in and refuse to answer our questions?
I answer every question.

You are two points behind Manchester United and you don't know if you are still in the title race?
No.

Have you told the players that you don't know if you are back in the title race?
What I tell the players is something else. You want me to tell you what I say to the players?

We just want you to answer the question really. Are you in the title race?
I don't know.

Would you not like to gain some positive publicity for the result rather than this bizarre silence?
I'm sorry. You can write whatever you want and I can answer what I want.

Do you feel under pressure to deliver a trophy. Is that the reason for the monosyllabic answers?
No.

Are you upset? Do you feel you have been misrepresented?
Maybe I am upset because it is a bad season.

Did Michael Essien faint?
He had some problems, but he is ok.

Michael Ballack?
Injured.

What's his problem?
Ask the doctor.

He's not here Avram.
We'll call him then.

Have you ever played the yes/no game Avram?
[Grant gets up and leaves.]

What the reasons behind this bizarre sequence of questions and answers may be, we leave for you to speculate.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess it's just that time of month for Avram

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Grumpy Grant In Stunning Press Conference

Avram Grant has not been in the most cheerful of moods these days, but few would have expected what happened after Chelsea's 1-0 win over Everton at Goodison Park.

The Chelsea manager saw his team close to within two points of Manchester United, but followed that up with the most amazing of press conferences.

A deserved win Avram?

Yes

What in particular pleased you about this performance?
I am pleased.

What in particular pleased you?
[A long pause] I don't know.

Is it a relief to win here?
Yes.

You seem lost for words by the performance. Are you more satisfied with the performance or the victory?
Both.

You seem distracted. Do you have a problem?
No problem.

Is there an issue?
No. I am ok. I have nothing to say.

Do you have a message for the Chelsea fans?
Do you represent the Chelsea fans?

They [the fans] must believe you are still in the title race, do you have a message for them?
No message.

Does this result mean you are back in it now?
I don't know.

How many steps have you climbed to undertake this press conference?
I don't know.

You seem less voluble than usual. Is it because of Sky TV moving the game to a Thursday?
Maybe it's because of you. I don't know. I am ok.

You are saying that you don't know if you are still in the title race?
No.

Is it easier to say nothing Avram?
I don't know what to answer. It is a good question. I don't know what to answer.

Is this because of Sky?
No. Sky is ok. I enjoy watching them.

Is it a protest against newspapers?
No. Why?

Why else would you come in and refuse to answer our questions?
I answer every question.

You are two points behind Manchester United and you don't know if you are still in the title race?
No.

Have you told the players that you don't know if you are back in the title race?
What I tell the players is something else. You want me to tell you what I say to the players?

We just want you to answer the question really. Are you in the title race?
I don't know.

Would you not like to gain some positive publicity for the result rather than this bizarre silence?
I'm sorry. You can write whatever you want and I can answer what I want.

Do you feel under pressure to deliver a trophy. Is that the reason for the monosyllabic answers?
No.

Are you upset? Do you feel you have been misrepresented?
Maybe I am upset because it is a bad season.

Did Michael Essien faint?
He had some problems, but he is ok.

Michael Ballack?
Injured.

What's his problem?
Ask the doctor.

He's not here Avram.
We'll call him then.

Have you ever played the yes/no game Avram?
[Grant gets up and leaves.]

What the reasons behind this bizarre sequence of questions and answers may be, we leave for you to speculate.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess it's just that time of month for Avram

:lol: what a nutjob!

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
It is such a shame to put a magnificent team in the hands of no body!!
Mouri was the best and in my opinion will remain one of the gifted tacticians football will know..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)