[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
lol, well, tbh i was exaggerating, the english have plenty of problems, but no more than any other broad group of people or nation. i do find them to be the most obnoxious football fans though. that said, they are no longer the violent hooligans they used to be, sure, they still have a bit of that element, but in general they are far better.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Did you hear that Man Utd fans hung a banner on the road from Liverpool to Mancehester which said words to the effect of '96 wasn't enough'?

For those who don't know, 96 is the number of Liverpool fans killed at Hillborough.
No i didnt, that really is awful. Your right about the English, their fans are a bunch of arrogant racist tossers, the things you hear them chant about sometimes makes you feel sick. Arsenal fans included of course.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah, I agree with that totally, but you only have to look to months before Euro 2004 for fan violence amongst the English, and they were threatened to be kicked out of the tournament.
No doubt it's still a problem but in general it's not a bigger problem than other countries. There are a few instances that jump out at you like the 2004 Euro. I guess that's what sets the English apart from everyone else. They fight each other at International matches.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Did you hear that Man Utd fans hung a banner on the road from Liverpool to Mancehester which said words to the effect of '96 wasn't enough'?

For those who don't know, 96 is the number of Liverpool fans killed at Hillborough.
Just another reason to gather up all the Manure fans across the world, line them up, and execute them one by one until they're all fucking dead.

And I'm serious about this.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I was hoping the Romanisti would beat the shit out of Manure fans on April 1st, but this hope might be hampered just a tad slightly (.5%) by this news.

Alcohol banned in Roma-Utd
Friday 28 March, 2008

All sales of alcohol – including cans and bottles – will be banned in Rome on the day of Manchester United’s visit.

As there are fears over potential crowd trouble following problems in the past between the sets of fans and police, the local authorities have taken this step.

United and their supporters will descend on the Italian capital on April 1 for the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final.

On that day all stores and restaurants will be banned from selling alcoholic beverages in any form, including cans and glass bottles.

There will also be a reinforcement of the police presence in and around the stadium, including some plain clothes officers.

www.channel4.com

GAY... GAY... GAY.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No i didnt, that really is awful. Your right about the English, their fans are a bunch of arrogant racist tossers, the things you hear them chant about sometimes makes you feel sick. Arsenal fans included of course.
Of course the English will never admit this though, completely dismissing the notion of racism in their stadiums. So in response to some of this arrogrance, I'd love to see some of these English commentators who promote the "exemplary EPL" in the States take a few punches to the mouth providing them with a little dental work.

May 22, 2007
No doubt it's still a problem but in general it's not a bigger problem than other countries. There are a few instances that jump out at you like the 2004 Euro. I guess that's what sets the English apart from everyone else. They fight each other at International matches.
:D

But yeah, Italy needs to be sorted out. Its not as bad as last year, but people are actually scared for their lives now. Ridiculous really, as its sport you're going to see.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:D

But yeah, Italy needs to be sorted out. Its not as bad as last year, but people are actually scared for their lives now. Ridiculous really, as its sport you're going to see.
No joke, when Italy begins to rival England for per capita football idiots you know things are bad.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
30mins played in the EPL:

Birmingham City 0 - 0 Manchester City
Bolton Wanderers 1 - 0 Arsenal
Derby County 1 - 1 Fulham
Portsmouth 0 - 0 Wigan Athletic
Reading 0 - 0 Blackburn Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)