[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Mascherano is such a moron. Sissoko was right, he is better than him.
Not really sure how you can say that. I love Momo, but if you want to see something moronic, look at the bicycle kick within out own box by the big fellow. Both players have committed some pretty dumb errors, but Mascherano is still the better player I'm afraid. At least at this moment.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Not really sure how you can say that. I love Momo, but if you want to see something moronic, look at the bicycle kick within out own box by the big fellow. Both players have committed some pretty dumb errors, but Mascherano is still the better player I'm afraid. At least at this moment.
Like I said in the following post, that was said in the heat of the moment. I had a little money on a draw and I didn't like Mascherano getting himself a red.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Imo the difference between Macherano and Sissoko is in their heads. The former seems to be the smarter one and that makes him the better DM at the moment.
Mascherano is moving very smartly, without needlessly wasting his energy. He is always in the right position mostly because he's a smart fellow that has the ability to predict where the ball will be passed or what will the opponent try to do. In this aspect he reminds me of Maldini of some 10 years ago who also intercepted tens of passes during a match without running everywhere like a headless chicken.
Sissoko on the other hand seems to waste his energy, and he does it a lot. He runs where the ball is and he's prepared to run 90 metres just to make it harder for the left back to pass the ball to the centre back.
Luckily for us Sissoko has a lot of energy and it's incredibile how well physically prepared he is. This year he spent most of the first part of the season on the bench and he's not tired now, but with the way he's not saving himself at all, i'm affraid that we'll see him suffer in the second part of the season next year.
If only Sissoko used his energy more smartly.
But then again....maybe he won't be the player he is if he does that ?!!

P.S: Btw, one friend of mine, a Liverpool fan, was talking to me about some Liverpool match where Rafa started with Mascherano-Momo at the center and for 30 minutes the other team didn't pass the midfield, not even once. After that all they did was playing long balls for 60 minutes, because there was no other way to pass through Momo-Masche.
Anyone remembers this match ?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Ya he certainly showed in the past few weeks that he has the potential to be a very good player.

But the one i'm willing to bet SAF is going to make world class is Anderson, now that kid is special.
Absolutely.

Man Utd have found their long term Scholes replacement. What Anderson has done this season has been incredible for a 18 year old in his first season in England.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Absolutely.

Man Utd have found their long term Scholes replacement. What Anderson has done this season has been incredible for a 18 year old in his first season in England.
yes, imo he still has more to offer, i try not to think how good he'll be next season, it really is frightening.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Piss on the shirt of Man United and shit in the mouths of all Manure supporters throughout the world.

Anybody who likes that club deserves to have their head bashed in until their eyes fly out of their worthless sockets.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Piss on the shirt of Man United and shit in the mouths of all Manure supporters throughout the world.

Anybody who likes that club deserves to have their head bashed in until their eyes fly out of their worthless sockets.
and you would still be going easy on them:faq2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)