[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
good result for pool, pretty much clinches it IMo as everton are running out of momentum,they did not really trouble liverpool today

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Its a shame Newcastle won.
actually i am glad for them, their fans are probably the realest in the whole of the premiership followed closely by scousers.sure they expect too mucha nd put a lot of pressure on the team but through good and bad theya er there every week, much props to them for that

May 22, 2007
actually i am glad for them, their fans are probably the realest in the whole of the premiership followed closely by scousers.sure they expect too mucha nd put a lot of pressure on the team but through good and bad theya er there every week, much props to them for that
By far the loudest and best fans in the Premiership, I agree. And the way that they are topless in the winter time, is just amazing. What I couldn't stand was the hype when Keegan arrived. Drove me up the wall.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Not really. Everton play Derby this weekend while we play the Gunners.
everton will wilt under the pressure faster than burke after his 10th bottle,liverpool have been over the course and tend to finish the season strongly while everton peaked early

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
probably. should be interesting to see lucas play a whole match. wonder who else will play. crouch?! i wish we would play him instead of voronin. so much better

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
probably. should be interesting to see lucas play a whole match. wonder who else will play. crouch?! i wish we would play him instead of voronin. so much better
Crouch is probably on his way out. But I still would like to see him. Kewell should play. Rise? Probably no Stevie G. Maybe Nemeth will get some time, he's been sensational for the Reserves.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Completely forgot that Crouchinho played for you lot. Such a rise and fall for him.
Probably won't be playing for us as of this summer. Rumor is we offered a 5 year but he isn't thrilled at being on the bench. Especially with us looking to bring another forward since Kuyt is doing so well on the wing.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
yeah, it's sad. while not the best player, i do like him a lot, and i think he's miles better than voronin, and can be very effective. i've heard nemeth has been doing well, but i haven't seen anything. he's shit in fm :D frankly, despite the fact that kuyt's scored some important CL goals recently, i'd rather have crouch playing.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
yeah, it's sad. while not the best player, i do like him a lot, and i think he's miles better than voronin, and can be very effective. i've heard nemeth has been doing well, but i haven't seen anything. he's shit in fm :D frankly, despite the fact that kuyt's scored some important CL goals recently, i'd rather have crouch playing.
I think they are moving Kuyt to a wing role as we've seen this summer. He does well there as his hard work pays off. I love Crouch but he doesn't really fit into the way we play. The news from across the pond is Nemeth is for real, he tore it up in the Dallas Cup, which the reserves won. I don't want to get caught up in the hype, but at the same time I can't wait to see what the kid can do.

PS in my FM they say Nemeth has potential to be a league leader.:D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
really?! damn. statistically he was crap for me...

yeah, i read they did extremely well in the dallas cup, but it doesn't sound like it was very competitive. didn't they win a game by 10 goals or something? I would love it though if he turns out well! i agree that crouch doesn't fit in to our system, especially with torres now. i will be sad to see him go though. his goals against galatasaray will be remembered for a long time ::thumb::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)