[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Cant help but think that if he was playing for us or for Man Utd he would have scored so much, i mean to score 18 goals out of 24-26 matches with the average service he gets from the Liverpool midfield is phenomenal.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Well, I remember last season that members like Lion and Badass_Devil were telling me that Fernando Torres is an average striker and that he is hugely overrated.

Now I am asking myself if they maintained their opinion......

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Oh how I love the girls that the EPL boys sleep with. They always keep me guessing. This has got to be most fun EPL article I've read in a while and decided this would be the most appropriate thread for such a jewel.

Despite moving to the South Coast, Jermain Defoe simply can’t drag himself away from the scene at his favourite Gants Hill nightclub Faces. This is partially because he loves the music and ambiance, but mainly due to the fact that most of the clientele have had sex with him.

Last night, the Portsmouth striker was accompanied by ex-rutt parner Charlotte Meares was in attendance, but she was upstaged by the fashion sensibilities of Defoe’s latest conquest Sarah Giggle. She’s the pretty little thing who thought it appropriate to wear the charming ensemble shirt above in public, let alone to a nightclub.

Sarah, a dancer and glamour model from Essex, boasted in yesterday’s News of the World that Jermain put her away while Danielle Lloyd was having a breast augmentation earlier this year. The couple share a fairytale romance story: they met at a fetish party, he started sending her texts that would make Jim Davidson blush and before she knew it, the Premier League WAG hunter was standing before her wearing just a condom. And who said chivalry was dead?
http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2008/03/03/see-jermain-defoes-sexy-new-lady

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Here’s a picture that Sarah* deemed fit to include on her official modelling website. She’s the one on the left.

I think she is cuter when she makes the face lol. It takes away from that nose.

*Thats her name as well

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well, I remember last season that members like Lion and Badass_Devil were telling me that Fernando Torres is an average striker and that he is hugely overrated.

It was more than that. About half this forum was telling me that Torres wouldn't get 12. So I called Nando, and said "Nando these fools be playa hatin'". Nando simply replied, "Muy bien". On behalf of Fernando Torres I'd like to tell all the haters one thing.

Soap It.
:soapit:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It was more than that. About half this forum was telling me that Torres wouldn't get 12. So I called Nando, and said "Nando these fools be playa hatin'". Nando simply replied, "Muy bien". On behalf of Fernando Torres I'd like to tell all the haters one thing.

Soap It.
:soapit:
Ya, he is truly great. :tup:

IMO Torres > Villa as I was always saying....

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Nope. I am glad to have been proven wrong. Torres has been sensational.

but imo Villa > Torres

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I just read something interesting, Adebayor scored one goal in 19 games when Wenger came in and bought him, what a fucking genius, i mean how in blue fuck did he know Adebayor could have developed into a good player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)